Quest suggestion

DeletedUser

I think that both 'jailbreaks' and 'bank robberies' should be a multi-player quest. Meaning you have to get 3+ players of the same town agree agree to commit the same quest. This style of multi-player quests wold be a precursor to the 'town shoot-outs' as mentioned in other threads

Seem unlikely?
Well not really, think about like this: these grand quests would be a huge undertaking requiring a massive amount of energy (like 60+) and would take 5hrs completion...

I'm thinking it'd work like this: You make the quest-que to 'rob a bank'... All the citizens in your town would receive a report similar to "Zazz Sasst has offered a posses to be formed and rob the bank at Yuma. Do you accept?" Your citizens then have a 5 hr window to accept. Once 3 or more have accepted, the quest will be completed in 2 hrs. If the time elsapses and no one from your town accepts then your character has just wasted 5 hrs sitting there waiting for his possee.

Now let's say his multi-player quest (whether it be a bank robbery, jail-break, or shoot-out) goes off without a hitch the resolution would work similiar to the following: all player involved in the quest would receive equal dmg. All players would receive equal pay...

I'm not a programming code-writer so I would not know how to write this, but I've seen it done on other MMORPG's so i know it can be accomplished....

Perhaps adventure-type mulit-plyer quest could also be implemented for classes as well?
Like a group of soldiers get together to hunt down the cougar who keeps sneaking into town and eating all the babies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I don't see how they are relevent.

EDIT: ignore this. It made sense bfore zazz edited his post :)

DeletedUser

they are becuase they are both talking about quests, but your're right; this thread is geared specifically for class-only type quests.

(edited my above post)
Now we're rolling!
Possble soldier quests:
Guard Jail house (would require a jail)
Secure storehouse (would protect town treasurey from robbers)
Border Patrol (keeps mexicans from entering)
Watchman Duty (soldier patrols town and increases chance of finding duelers and throwing them in jail)

adventure class quests:
Of course to counter those quests you could make "bandit quests" (for adventure class only)
Scout Town Treasuery: (allows bandit to get a peak at treasury) No gold pay out upon completion, 5 exp, high % chance of getting caught and thrown in jail under suspicios activity. If pulled off successfully would allow a 24 hr window for members of adventurer's town a one-time bonus to 'sneak past' the gaurd and rob the bank

Distract Gaurd: by offering drink and or who-oars, the adventure distract the gaurd)3-5 gold earned, 7 exp. low % of getting caught. Successul completion allows a 24 hr window for members of adventurer's town to 'sneak past' the gaurd and challenge players to a duel with lower chance of getting caught....

DeletedUser

Builders are definately at a disadvantage especially when they already constructed most of the buildings, how about builders do jobs that require construction?

DeletedUser

Builders are definately at a disadvantage especially when they already constructed most of the buildings, how about builders do jobs that require construction?

You guys already have jobs like building fort/ranch/station/windmill etc.
What do you want next building Statue of Liberty? :blink:

DeletedUser

lol great pyramids of the west? the west colossium?

anyway wat i meant is that instead of constructing hotel or town hall to finish quest, just do building station or laying railroad tracks (those existing quest which heavily rely on construction)