Ravenholm

DeletedUser

I am lvl 6, 3 pts away from 7 and I can pitch in 60-100 dollars if I get in or when.

DeletedUser

Dont worry, all of you will get in, Patience is all it requires =)

DeletedUser

Sounds like Ravenholm is going to be the first town to have maximum residency...lol...

DeletedUser

Well guys, It Seems Our Member List is growing larger, we already have need too get a residence of level 3 =O. So I came up with a really good idea, Which i will send everyone on this list a Mass message through the game about it. It will take time, But with patience and hard work... All can be obtained.

Pepper what is your construction level my friend?

DeletedUser

hi i would really love to join a good town
my application is the first on p 5
i have a spare 3 points so i will be able to train whatever neccessary
preferably buildng though
have $81 atm

DeletedUser

You been Added, Save your points for now, I have an idea i will be Massing through everyone in game in the morning.

DeletedUser

I have 144$ So I will give you the 120. Just tell me how, and I forgot was that after or befor the town starts.

DeletedUser

Now I'm 7 close to 8 now.My building is up to 12 and vigore close behide and i can donate the money so just tell me when it is built.

DeletedUser

Hey Blacksheep, Am i still added? I posted after you invited the 5th founding member in this town.

DeletedUser

Yes if you look, in my first post i keep an updated list of people who signed up by order i received their messages

DeletedUser

We now have a hotel! General Store soon to come and then working on the residency.

DeletedUser

Im new to the west.
It looks like it could be fun. and from the way things sum up im my poking around in the game, towns are where its all at.

Id like to throw my hat into the ring as applying for the RavenHolm.

Just starting out, but i have lots of gaming exsperence, so im sure ill pick it up fast.

DeletedUser

Sure we can use more members, Im sorry for such a late response, I totally forgot about the forum with how Hectic things are having in RL and in game atm, Ill send you an invite

also we could use a few mor members at the moment who are willing too work and donate cash!!!!

DeletedUser3717

I Wish to Join if You are Still Recruiting Just Joined And Need Some Tips And Help To level.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have 1 guy we are waiting too accept the invintation, if he does not accept by tonight i will send you one =)

DeletedUser

Hey

Can I join your town
InGame Name: Ipeefreely
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 6 (9)out of (59)
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: I have Lived no where before
Accumulated Contributions: Nothing but I plan to do a lot for the town
Cash/Bank Account: 125
Highest Attribute: Shooting
1st Highest Skill: Toughness
2nd Highest Skill: Repairing aim and more
3rd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build:Plan to be a mercenary
Declared Intentions: Funds and time for the new town

DeletedUser

Looking for members

We at Ravenholm are still looking for members to join. Message in game for an invite.