Rock Creek

DeletedUser

Hello there!
I'm Anaxima of Rock Creek and we could use a few more good people to settle in our town. If you don't have a home yet, I invite you to take a look at us. We're a group of friendly people who work as a team. We also have a very nice variety of jobs surrounding our town, most within fifteen minutes of the comfort of being able to deposit your money, grab a steak and drink at the saloon, visit with good friends and enjoy your luxurious suite in the hotel. So if you're ready for a place to hang your hat and make friends, you should check us out and ask us any questions you might have. We want active players with generous natures who will invest their talents, funds, and friendship into their hometown of Rock Creek. Yes, we DO covet you, and you know who you are. We especially are interested in players of the more duelly nature right now, but ALL classes and levels are welcome to apply.

Recruitment Requirements

Please tell us a little bit about your previous experience and your intended build/plans in this world. Messages with a simple, "can I join?" will be deleted. That being said, I'm friendly and ALMOST never bite.

Some info about Rock Creek

Founder:
Miss Raye

Diplomat:
Chester Field

Sheriff:
Princess Talula

Chief Architect:
Sally Wilson

Recruiter:
Anaxima

Town Members
25+ residents with an average level of 28

Current Town Infrastructure
L5 - Hotel
L6 - Bank
L9 - Gunsmith
L9 - Tailor
L9 - General Store
L8 - Town Hall
L8 - Residences

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update: We are now the proud co-owners of the large and medium forts in our sector :)

Last edited by a moderator: