Sanatorium

DeletedUser

I've decided to make a town - Sanatorium. Anyone interested to join can send me a pm.

BUT... I need someone with experience. I've played this game for only 3 weeks now and for this town to succeed I need someone who can help me with our town. An expert builder, expert soldier, expert dueler - one of each will be one out of 4 leaders. So we'll be a team responsible for this town. I'll be the adventurer leader, and won't call me an expert just yet.

So send me a telegram in game and tell me why you are right for Sanatorium - a bit of crazyness will help too :D

8 open slots as of now. The town will open soonish :)

Holmorama

More about Sanatorium:

It'll be located second square from the east, and second from top. It'll be ready in the morning for joining.

I want a group of players who are active, not only doing the game, but also participating in making it a town with members who are communicating and making it a fun town to be in.

We will grow and have fun as a group on the way to the top.

Quiet members are welcome as well. As long as you promise to speak up if you disagree on something - different opinions are pleasant and will only help us see things in new perspectives!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so its a town called sanatorium right? hmm sounds like you might attract a lot of crazies

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: Naked
Character Level (XP/XP): 1 im like 2 xp to lvl 2
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: I was Raised by Wolves
Accumulated Contributions: I let some of the pups eat my toes
Cash/Bank Account: $36 im so gangter! mom look at my screenshot!
Highest Attribute: Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Dodge
2nd Highest Skill: Hide
3rd Highest Skill: Atractiveness
Intended Character Build: Naked Shoeshine Girl
Declared Intentions: IDK I have never been to a town before... but I will code HTML for food
Personal Requirements/Requests: I need a place to do my naked shoeshine buisness

DeletedUser

im a little on the nutty side myself lol but i have a town ... good luck in finding some more cookoo's;)

DeletedUser

Let me know if you ever become homeless and I'll see if we can find a spare straight jacket for you ;)

DeletedUser

Edit: we are currently full. But keep sending applications and make them interesting enough and you'll be on a waiting list.

So far we are 2 excellent workers, 2 soldiers and 1 adventurer. And I have 6 players who will get a spot soon - after those 6 spots are taken and new ones open up: YOU can have the chance to join us - if you have that little extra ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now recruiting a new builder, must be at least lvl 18 pure construction (or almost)