Scavenger Hunt - World 9

DeletedUser

Not any interest in cheating in a contest, even it would be easy for someone who know how to do. This competition is just for fun, no rewards.

Just a question to be sure to know what to look for : 1 item to be found is a shirt. Does that mean :
a) Only shirt, whatever the color
b) Something "like" a shirt (shirt, rags, clothing, checkered shirt for example)
c) Any kind of clothing (dress coat, cotton jacket, poncho ....)

DeletedUser

Anything that you could equip in the shirt slot is considered a shirt. From rags to Fancy Coat.

DeletedUser

Anything that you could equip in the shirt slot is considered a shirt. From rags to Fancy Coat.

Oh come on!

You said 'Shirt', not, 'Any clothing you wear on your body'. Do you know how much 'other' clothes I have grrrrr :p

DeletedUser

Oh come on!

You said 'Shirt', not, 'Any clothing you wear on your body'. Do you know how much 'other' clothes I have grrrrr :p
Actually no. But I can tell you that if you have a backpack full of clothes you may want to change out of that clown costume. It's gotta be starting to stink by now :p

DeletedUser

Hmmff,
Perhaps somebody with a little more attention to detail should list the next hunt.

:unsure:

DeletedUser

The only thing I can think to do is to have them provide a link to a screenshot of their current inventory before the contest starts and then a screenshot once they've found all the items of their inventory. But that is a lot of work for a contest with no reward. I'd rather just go by the honor system and hope everyone will have fun with it. Plus, I don't want to have to be checking and cross checking all sorts of work reports to someones inventory.

Also Crazy I was trying to have fun with you. Sorry if it came off harsh. I was smiling when I was posting, I swear!

I really didn't think even for a sec you where harsh on me, (put this in your signatures it's gonna be wierd and funny for some) I don't pay attention much, cinda like I didn't before!

DeletedUser

I just found the seconf pair of shoes...too late. :)

Can you just post the image with the date instead of "today" to be sure ?
Still believe I can win :p

Well done Rintsi, but you just won the pride to be the first to win this contest, that's all. ;)

DeletedUser

You can't see me but I have a sad face. Similar to this :sad:

Well done Rintsi, good scavaging.

DeletedUser

No prize unfortunately but bragging rights. Congratulations Rintsi.

I'll be starting another Hunt up with different items/products to find. Keep checking back.