• Thread starter Arthur *Doc* Barker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

congrats on taking out 7 non duelers and 1 dueler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

congrats on taking out 5 workers and 1 dueler
:blink:

Thanks kyle54312 for the congrats! It seems that you need a lesson in avatars, since you mention 5 workers and 1 dueler, here I'll assist with a recap for you:

1 Soldier
1 Worker
3 Adventurers
2 Dueler (albiet the same dueler)
1 Greenhorn

Cheers! :p

DeletedUser20647

Since when does the avatar determine what the character is actually specced for?

DeletedUser

Yes it is just a game but I dont appreciate being called a noob. I dont think you guys have quite earned your bragging rights yet, and dueling workers and lower levels is hardly a deed that deserves recognition.

But in all fairness the video was quite good. Apart from the name calling :(

DeletedUser

shame mitch16495 is still banned, i remember when he came and camped out Alcatraz, lost 3 fights and won 16 :L the good old days

DeletedUser

Yes Kiwi we are putting the fun back in disfunctional.

Good Dueling!

Baldness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The mail I recieved ingame later on... the next day.

:ph34r:HAHA:ph34r:

Hello kooljester,

Let me start by saying I am sorry that we have not had the pleasure of meeting yet. Up until recently I had been so busy over at Shadow HQ I have not had a chance to stop by your place.

I noticed one of your many noobs was in our town attacking us today. This is what reminded me of this. That and the fact that I saw how in the forum you feel that we at Alcatraz still have some work to do because as you say "I don't think you guys have quite earned your bragging rights yet".

Thank you for your post in the forum. If I don't know there is an issue I can't address it.

Good Dueling!
Bald Kirk

DeletedUser

Yes and within two hours one of your high level duelers came to my town and nothing happened!

I got all excited thinking you had put the word out and was sorely disappointed.

Baldness

DeletedUser

Thats strange I havent put the word out until just a little while ago... Which player was it?

DeletedUser15169

Nice videos, not sure what my opinion on the duels are as Im currently neutral between those towns.

DeletedUser

hey kirk
next time u go and duel some shadow members can you drop me a message cus i would love to kill the spineless cowards you :D

DeletedUser

if any shadow members are reading this then please read the following:
yes i am the actually dies irae and yes i am unbanned, could you please explain to me the conspiracy theories surrounding my departure from shadow, so far i have heard the following: 1.dies threatened to attack our allies with 100 duelers!(sorry but when the hell did this happen!?!?!!??) 2.dies is planning to unite the western side of the world against shadow(what am i Jesus???) 3. dies lied to their own town members( why would i do this?) so if anyone has any info drop me a telegram or post a reply here
cheers
Dies Irae

DeletedUser

if any shadow members are reading this then please read the following:
yes i am the actually dies irae and yes i am unbanned, could you please explain to me the conspiracy theories surrounding my departure from shadow, so far i have heard the following: 1.dies threatened to attack our allies with 100 duelers!(sorry but when the hell did this happen!?!?!!??) 2.dies is planning to unite the western side of the world against shadow(what am i Jesus???) 3. dies lied to their own town members( why would i do this?) so if anyone has any info drop me a telegram or post a reply here
cheers
Dies Irae

That was offtopic, if you want to find out why just message a shadow founder and let him explain. Don't drag it out on the forums so we can learn why you got dismissed.

DeletedUser

Yes it is just a game but I dont appreciate being called a noob. I dont think you guys have quite earned your bragging rights yet, and dueling workers and lower levels is hardly a deed that deserves recognition.

But in all fairness the video was quite good. Apart from the name calling :(

Thanks for the compliment on the video!

Now on to your comment, this isn't about bragging rights, it's simply about having fun! With you being a builder/worker type of guy with all your fancy building medals and achievements in this world, I guess I really shouldn't expect anything less than a stiff collar comment concerning you taking it so personally being called a n00b! :laugh: