Show us yours!

DeletedUser

great inventoryyy

what is your level?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice Venus :D Worth a good amount of bucks too.

The reason mine is littered like that is because I just have no reason to sell stuff just now.
In time it will dwindle down to nothing :laugh:

DeletedUser

:eek: what do you meen not all inventory shown?? is it possible to have a bigger than that??? dammit, that's one inventory you got!
I have 7 more items which were not exported... in fact those were the items I had equipped at the moment. And it's not really that big ) I mean, yes there are a lot of items, but most of them are not much worth.

DeletedUser

Your inventory won't show items you have equipped. So if you want those included you have to get naked then upload your inventory in order to publish it.

DeletedUser

I have that on w5 for my melee dueler, but I don't think it is anywhere near as good as the Charlatan, Indian or Gentleman's sets.

DeletedUser

Your right George. I'm just collecting them for something to do lol

DeletedUser

Sell price $46950

4967_1166092426178_1043911748_517090_6382699_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Mystra, you playing a girl character on w9? I see you have some of the dancers gear.

DeletedUser

I've been ragging trading with indians, selling guns and transporting ammo for three days now looking for the necklace but alas to no avail :( I't not really worth wearing till you have the whole set... but as soon as I do I'll be able to ambust the stagecoach ! YAY! I'll probably be the first on world nine to be able to do it too :)

(and yes I am the Mystra on world nine)

Last edited by a moderator: