Shrinking a QT videoclip as picture icon.

DeletedUser

Any Mac Users out there ?
(( This is for you...))

Currently, I use a G5 flat screen that uses 10.4.11 OSX
--- if you've upgraded a wacom art tablet from Intuios ver 4.0, there's this new version of Photoshop that comes with the product and a choice between two of some other pieces of software like Autodesk and Corel Painter.

personally, I liked my version 2.0 (( but the widescreen format made things, rather challenging and had to upgrade.)) ... sometimes I do miss my stuff I've spent years trying to figure out, but after six months of playing around with this new version of Photoshop that came with this art tablet... here's what I learned.

Once you load up, select import image...
23ujun2010-04c.jpg

Then select canvas size, to change from inch to pixel...

you might need to adjust the image as well, but the file saves as a video clip, or a still image. Then rename it as a .jpg --- upload the image to one of your favorate URL spots. (( I like photobucket.com )) then go to forum, and just upload it as your picture.

---- again, I just do 2D animations, and comic books... you really don't have to learn to be a web page creator in order to be noticed. Sometimes you just have to get a warning letter from Becky Lee, to just remind you... that you can become a better communicator online.

Sometimes "negative criticism" by others is helpful.
--- if you don't learn by adversity, you won't grow in any direction.

just don't feel bad, when a site owner just plain thinks you wasted their time, and they have to make YOU, an example... the part you GAINED out of the experience can be taken over to some next forum. (( ignore the part where, you get an ending statement saying... how you've tarnished the image of the forum... chances are that everyone has called the kettle black at some point.))