skill revamping

DeletedUser

well back to the actual point of this thread. what do you think about the attribute thing?

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

i like alot of these ideas on this forum and this is one of my favorites the only problem is i would like to see some more mod and developer feedback on some of these because they will eventually have most of the say i believe. (sorry to some mods that do give some ive seen some posts) and i like the idea of swimming as sort of a way to hide (whoever said it i forgot sorry) but it would be like after you stole the goods from a train you jump into the river/creek next to it or your getting chased by indians after they hate your trade and you jump into the stream to hide.

DeletedUser

This one is interesting could run and run. I'm gonna wait for developer feedback before investing time in discussion.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

ive been thinking and i dont see any negatives only positives that can come out of it and it affects everyone in a good way so hey why not try to add it

DeletedUser1105

Roadmap, they don't work that way. They also have to think about cost, time, effort, how much of an increase in premium users it would cause, and there secret evil plans for the game that they won't share with us, but happily tell the germans about.

DeletedUser

i think it would be worth it. character customizationis a HUGE part of player satisfaction polls for mmo's. adding relatively simple additions to the structure code would bea lot easier on this since it is a web game. and if they want more money, they should make an iphone app to put in the app store. i would pay 3 bucks for a good iphone ui.

DeletedUser3741

also, i think the four base attributes should have some effect on your character. nothing crazy, because they already give you bonuses to all your specific skills. maybe a attribute minimum for some jobs?

or maybe something to do with dueling like this:

strength : each attribute increases a successful melee attack's damage by 1

mobility: decreases the damage a firearm hit does to you by 1 per.

dexterity: ups successful firearm damage you deal

charisma: decreases melee damage you receive
Str already does that, it also reduces the amount of damage taken by melee attacks and increases your hp
Mobility already does that and increases your chance to dodge
Dexterity already does that and increases your chance to hit

Charisma... meh that one failed

DeletedUser

I can see Skills giving a supplimental increase to task , but not Attributes .
The bonus for Attributes is already worked in .

DeletedUser4547

When I started, I set out to make my character an image of myself, A well rounded individual that could perform the tasks at hand. Much to my chagrin, this is not the way this game works.

DeletedUser

yeah as it stands only some of the skills are useful in more than one way, and others are used for too many jobs.

DeletedUser

i understand about how the attributes have that stuff built in because they give 1to their skill tree, but i think their should be some other benefit/requirement associated with atribute points. otherwise why not just give 5 extra skill points?