skills attributes and classes

DeletedUser

Hi there folks, just a wee question of the above.

I started this game only a couple of days ago and went with the quests, slotting my points as an when i needed em. I have recently started reading the forums and to my fears discovered i may well have killed myself prematurely lol. short of continuing to slot and quest i was wondering if anybody could give a brief description of what points best suit which builds, or if u could point me in the direction of previous posts. i found 1 earlier but it was closed to replies.

Im not even gonna attempt to link my stats because they are so well dispersed it would take me all night, but hopefully i can change my build to some degree to fit a useful 1.

Cheers in advance :eek:

DeletedUser

What type of character are you and what types of jobs do you want to do?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Stats

You can work out pretty much everything you need from there.
As long as you understand how skills work (I didn't when I joined :p)

DeletedUser

Well tbh i never new that much about the game when i started, i had a wee poke about then jumped in and started skill slotting away :(

Im enjoying burning thru these quests so i guess a worker or adventurer best classifies me. Was hoping to make a town, didnt quite expect it to be as big a task as im reading tho lol i thought we all got a town to start with.

Cheers for the stat linkies, will be spending some time there poking thru all the links, had a brief look at it already and its somewhat insightful :)