Soldier or adventurer?

DeletedUser

If most of your skills are in appearence shooting aim etc. i would say just keep going with those skills.
And make another account on a different world and try something new

DeletedUser11353

If you want you want to duel, that is just fine distribution of skills, you should increase your dodge(works when attacking and defending) and put some points in tactics(if you want to defend yourself in a duel, if you want to be aggressive with no defense skill, don`t put it in tactics but in appearance cause it helps reducing opponents aim when you`re attacking someone)

DeletedUser

Ok guys thanks for all the information - looks like a bit of 'mix and match' between skills isn't such a bad thing to do.

I'll probably keep dividing my AP between dexterity & charisma and add my skill points to skills like dodging...

DeletedUser

Yea good idea. It's been fun giving info lol ive never written this much ever in a thread :p

DeletedUser

And I guess if I choose the soldier class this will increase my dueling ability anyway compared with an adventurer?

DeletedUser

Yes it would. I have a solider in world 2 he's level 11 ive been playing him for 3-4 days and he has 10 wins- 1 loss and so far he's been Really good in dueling i won against a level 16 dueler so yea dueling it really fun :)

DeletedUser

I like the soldier because of the added health benefits.;) You know Blue Cross Blue Shield. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Pick a soldier if you want to be a melee dueler, so you can take advantage fo HP bonuses. Pick adventurer if you go for shooting weapons, adventurers can camp any town without cash on their pockets, and they find better items too.

DeletedUser

Y i have to do constructing manor house if i can do hunt Gizzy, Wolves and Buffalo???