SOTM Voting - FINALS!

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite!

• One

Votes: 71 17.6%
  • Two

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • Three

Votes: 27 6.7%
  • Four

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Five

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • Six

Votes: 65 16.1%
  • Seven

Votes: 41 10.2%
  • Eight

Votes: 47 11.7%
  • Nine

Votes: 33 8.2%
  • Ten

Votes: 23 5.7%
  • Eleven

Votes: 16 4.0%
  • Twelve

Votes: 16 4.0%
  • Thirteen

Votes: 17 4.2%
  • Fourteen

Votes: 10 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well the first round is over and a total of 1,448 votes were cast!! :D Congratulations to everyone involved! This has been a great relaunch of the monthly SOTM competition!!

The final round will comprise of the top 3 signatures from each group, as well as 2 signatures that I completely missed (Darn'it! I AM human after-all .. shoot :unsure:, it's only fair that I add them, since they put in hard work into makin' a siggy for the competition). Which means there will be a total of 14 finalists! The votin' will end on the 29th! Don't forget to vote!

1:
independenceday12.png

2:
sotmjuly2ndreal.jpg

3:
alhl08.png

4:
sigpic24720_4.gif

5:
marshalcrocettlynx4jlyi.jpg

6:
17538.jpg

7:
signature4thjulycopy.jpg

8:
the_west_sig_rhomeo5b.png

9:
SOTM_July_azeul2-2.png

10:
SOTM_July_azeul1.png

11:
julysotm.png

12:
independence2.jpg

13:
5jy8t2.png

14:
4tho.jpg

DeletedUser

I know that this thread is for voting, not comments, but I still want to say that it's really hard to decide on who to vote for when whoever wins this time will have definitely earned it. A lot of great submissions.

Deleted User - 1278415

I liked #1...
Female touch ++
Non use of Military/history +
Non use of Movie ID4 +
The only think I give it neg for is use of lettering for July 4th... I wanted to see a universal Independence day banner that could be used world wide.

Good Luck to all!

EDIT: I looked at the original post for the theme... and it did include the words July 4th Independence Day.
So I have to give a + for lettering. Cant find any negatives now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

listen folks when voting be sure the one you r voting for is clear and you can see it all plainly. Do not vote for the person who made it. The one i thought was the best did not even make it in to finals. And i am very good judge so it tells me you guys are voting on something else other than the hard work these folks put into these banners. It has to be clear and plain to the eye not wondering what the picture is. any ways good job to all who competed in this.

DeletedUser

Errare humanum est Becca, but is right to put them stright in final? Both of them? An you put them in front of all others...

P.S. Pls put more space between signatures coz are to closer one to another and the eye could miss some things.

DeletedUser

Woah! Brain cannot comprehend. Could you space them apart a bit? they all have so much going on.

DeletedUser

Someone remember what was the theme for this signatures? :nowink:
I vote for #6 and I encourage you to see work+ideea+theme. Or in next context we will have a bunch of naked women as signatures. Judge with you head from YOUR SHOULDERS!

DeletedUser13636

I have to say those are some really nice pieces of work folks. I can only vote for one, but it is definitely a hard choice. Great job folks.

DeletedUser

Someone remember what was the theme for this signatures? :nowink:
I vote for #6 and I encourage you to see work+ideea+theme. Or in next context we will have a bunch of naked women as signatures. Judge with you head from YOUR SHOULDERS!
#1 for sure :)
Also, how about you judge with a set of eye's :) #1 is clearly ze best :)

I liked #1...
Female touch ++
Non use of Military/history +
Non use of Movie ID4 +
The only think I give it neg for is use of lettering for July 4th... I wanted to see a universal Independence day banner that could be used world wide.

Good Luck to all!
Me too but remember this is english forum, even though that includes england and such but yea..

Status
Not open for further replies.