summary of wanted additions

DeletedUser

I've heard a post's been made in the innogames forum to ask the devs for a little more interaction. Watch this space perhaps?

DeletedUser1105

I've heard a post's been made in the innogames forum to ask the devs for a little more interaction. Watch this space perhaps?

Aye, I had to sign up to the german game, register for the german forum and then translate my complaint into german, but it worked!

DeletedUser

Aye, I had to sign up to the german game, register for the german forum and then translate my complaint into german, but it worked!

The admin forum or something..not the German one? Anyhow I knew about your complaint hehe~ Mind if you PM me the English?

DeletedUser1105

You were right gem, I just had this message:

"Hi SDJ22,
the InnoGames team members are now discussing in their international forum about your request.

I do not have acces on this forum, but I think that you will get more information on the the-west.net-forums in a few days.

Greetings, Joony."

DeletedUser

ok here is my take on your suggested changes for gameplay

Idea #1: 6
Idea #2: 8
Idea #3: 5
Idea #4: 8
Idea #5: 7
Idea #6: 9
Idea #7: 6
Idea #8: 5
Idea #9: 3
Idea #10: 4
Idea #11: 4
Idea #12: 5
Idea #13: 9

DeletedUser

yeah i should probably vote.... ill think about it and vote when im off work. thx agent pp.

DeletedUser

heres my votes. remember i made the summary so alot of these i feel very passionately about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

It seems you won't be around much longer keighlon.

10. this idea must be implemented soon for me to continue to play this game.

You want 5 of those ideas implemented or you are going to walk away. I suggest you go now and save time, because that won't happen!

DeletedUser

Unless innogames IMMEDIATELY installs me with a new Alpha Competizione motor car then i'll have no choice but to withdraw my subscription.

DeletedUser1105

You should change your votes then keighlon :)

And Ulthor, the Alpha Competizione is ugly!

DeletedUser

some one should add this thread to the new post area to give it to the developers

DeletedUser1105

Everyone of the ideas need fleshing out into a decent proposal and then discussed first.