P&P Tbbg looking for good gun slinger that hate bullies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Evenin' gals and gents. Name's Brady. Michael Brady.

/Tips his hat :bandit:

I am the founder of an alliance of small, quiet, peaceful towns that would like to stay that way. We have had many towns flock to our banner as we have a reputation of being bully crushers. So far we have 39 towns and are still growing. (Most towns are 10-12 members so we don't have restrictions based on town size)

The purpose of the alliance is for simple mutual protection. If a much larger town decides to feed off of a small defensless town and drain their workers of all their cash and energy, we try to help.

The Brady Bunch Gang (TBBG) Is looking for honorable gun slingers or even dirty nasty villians :laugh: in it's stand against the evil empire that is called the Longreach Township. This alliance is the worst of the worst. These towns tend to bully their neighbors thinking that no one in their area is strong enough to do anything about it. We wish to change that rapidly.

You know those annoying telegrams your level 25 worker gets from the level 40+ dueler who just KO'd you in one attack? The HAHAHAHA!! NOOOB! type telegrams? Those generally come from towns such as this.

Chain attacking workers for an easy KO, breaking every single agreement they make during a time of war. They feel they do not need to honor agreements as they have gotten large enough they feel the smaller towns should all bow down before them. Double dealing and backstabbing is their daily venue. :blink:

When we 1st met them they had sent a dueler to one of our towns over and over at the orders of Byron Longreach himself to his own admission. His policy of "Not restricting my duelers ability to earn experience" even at the price of worker bashing.

When we stood up to him and KO'd 1/2 his town he declared war. Saying "We are going to war with you because we hate your town sign" Of course he did, he is much stronger and felt he had the edge. He didn't need a REAL reason. Why apologize for the actions of his gunslinger/builder basher when it is his town policy to attack weaker foes and workers. :mad:

He unfortuantely ran into a town that is used to fighting the bullies and he grew frustrated being unable to hit us at all. Since then he has started a propaganda war that he also is losing badly. :)

We mean to end his little empire right now. He has an empire on every server, lets lessen it by one shall we?

Sick of getting attacked daily by these types of bullies?!? Telegram anyone in Salem/Beaverton/Medford and tell us your big town bully story and we will see what we can do to help! :bandit:

DeletedUser

blah blah blah

whine whine whine

propaganda propaganda propaganda

---

Nice description of yourselves tactics, MB
Seems like a desperate call for help
Sick of getting attacked daily by these types of bullies?!? Telegram anyone in Salem/Beaverton/Medford and tell us your big town bully story and we will see what we can do to help! :bandit:
Sick of getting attacked daily by these types of bullies?!? Telegram anyone in Salem/Beaverton/Medford and tell us how you can contribute in TBBG to be a bully and will see what we can do to help! :bandit:

How it should be written :laugh:

DeletedUser

I'm kind of insulted that Longreach Township hasn't invited Bat Country to join up. How can they really be "the worst of the worst" without us?

DeletedUser

Enter `TBBG` in town ranking and then you`ll see them

oh XD

151 DeadWolf Canyon TBBG 36484 30515 4812 160 965 22 32
216 Salem-TBBG 28901 25358 0 136 3380 16 27
252 mutown-TBBG 25152 24977 0 146 0 15 29
264 El Paso - TBBG 23982 23794 0 157 0 15 31
285 Illyria-TBBG 21718 21537 0 151 0 7 30
374 BEAVERTON-TBBG 16237 13153 0 170 2880 2 34
450 Chaos City TBBG 13123 12606 0 122 370 6 24
531 Tombstone - TBBG 10295 9694 0 126 450 10 25
534 Fort Jaxon-TBBG 10246 9355 0 138 725 10 28
647 shalom city-TBBG 7824 7703 0 101 0 10 20
665 Medford-TBBG 7510 7063 0 135 285 2 27
853 The Lair -TBBG- 4985 4862 0 102 0 9 20
961 Tharsis - TBBG 4030 3937 0 65 15 7 13
1011 Peopleville TBBG 3691 3573 0 98 0 10 20
1026 Wooselville-TBBG 3594 3190 0 149 225 9 30

well nothing in match to FoM

DeletedUser

LOOOOOL!!!1

YOU are the bully and warmonger! its apparent to anyone, your theatrics are of no use.

DeletedUser

Michael Brady
Wooselville-TBBG
Level 37
Dueling level 59
Rank 3071

he have a precisive deringer ... i have a broken bottle :dry:

DeletedUser

Evenin' gals and gents. Name's Brady. Michael Brady.

/Tips his hat :bandit:

I am the founder of an alliance of small, quiet, warmongers that would like to stay that way. We have had many towns flock to our banner as we have a reputation of being bullies. So far we have 15 towns and are still lying. (Most towns are 10 or fewer members so we don't have restrictions based on town size)

The purpose of the alliance is for simple non aggression pacts, since we can't handle it if people actually try to defend themselves. If a much larger town(like Beaverton or Salem, for example) decides to feed off of a small defensless town(like any other town in the world) and drain their workers of all their cash and energy, we try to recruit them!

The Brady Bunch Gang (TBBG) Is looking for rotten gun slingers or even dirty nasty villians, that are capable(or hell, incapable, why discriminate?) of KO'ing all of those dirty, evil workers(gosh they're so evil....dirty workers) in it's stand against the evil empire that is called the FGW. This alliance is the worst of the worst, because they refuse to assimilate and actually choose to defend themselves! We want towns that tend to bully their neighbors thinking that no one in their area is strong enough to do anything about it. We wish to recruit you into our warmachine!

You know those annoying telegrams your level 25 soldier sends to the level 30+ worker who you just KO'd in one attack? The HAHAHAHA!! NOOOB! type telegrams? Those generally come from towns such as us.

Chain attacking workers for an easy KO, breaking every single agreement we make during a time of war. We feel we do not need to honor agreements as our egos have gotten large enough that we feel the smaller towns should all bow down before us. Double dealing and backstabbing is our daily venue. :blink: Not to mention lies, hypocrisy and out right asshattery!

When we 1st met them, we sent multiple duelers to one of our towns over and over at the orders of myself. My policy of "oh anything is fair in war" is really a cover to allow my people to do whatever they want, regardless of whether we're in a war with someone or not! While we say we defend the weak, we're secretly at war with the entire world so we can get away with not calling ourselves liars.

When they stood up to us and KO'd 1/2 his town we declared "war". Real war this time! Not the pretend war so we can get away with being hypocrites and liars!! Saying "We are going to war with you because you have the audacity to defend your builders by retaliating against our soldiers & duelers!!"(paraphrased of course...i can't really remember the exact words, i'm too busy attacking workers to document it) Of course he did, he is much stronger and felt he had the edge.(Well, this is true, FGW is much stronger than TBBG) We didn't need a REAL reason. Why apologize for the actions of our gunslinger/builder basher when it is our town policy to attack weaker foes and workers. :mad:

Weunfortuantely ran into a town that is used to fighting the bullies and we grew frustrated being unable to hit us at all. Since then I have started a propaganda war that I am also losing badly. :sad:

We mean to bash our heads against the wall trying to end his little empire right now. We have a joke of a forced empire on every server, lets lessen it by one shall we?

i fixed it for you!!!

--j

ps....Sick of getting attacked daily by these types of bullies?!? Telegram anyone in Fumbbl Town or Quad Skulls and tell us your big town bully story and we will see what we can do to help! :bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice highjack of the thread. Try to stick to the subject folks. We are recruiting. I can always go to your recuiting posts and do the same but, I am sure you would be very unhappy about it. Try not to be a troll huh?

DeletedUser

the difference in your recruiting threads in relation to other towns...

other towns don't lie and exude hypocrisy...

other towns don't declare a war on someone, and then start recruiting as the "good guy" when their tactics backfire, and they start getting their asses handed to them...

how many people in your "new" little town are KO'ed again?

you sure do play the victim very well...

has someone chloroformed you recently?

--j

DeletedUser

You are obviously from the backstabbing town of Fumbbl so your are spewing your own agenda. Good luck with that. Wooselville says hello. RED IS WONDERFULLLL!!
:laugh::laugh:

the difference in your recruiting threads in relation to other towns...

other towns don't lie and exude hypocrisy...

other towns don't declare a war on someone, and then start recruiting as the "good guy" when their tactics backfire, and they start getting their asses handed to them...

how many people in your "new" little town are KO'ed again?

you sure do play the victim very well...

has someone chloroformed you recently?

--j

DeletedUser

Nice recruiting, I would like to thank the tbbg group cause i had never duelled before, now I get to do it on regular basis. First raid they had on us ONLY took 6 of them to knock me out in my builder clothes. Now I have to wear Ninja builder items, but doing a little better.

DeletedUser

You are obviously from the backstabbing town of Fumbbl so your are spewing your own agenda. Good luck with that. Wooselville says hello.
RED IS WONDERFULLLL!!
:laugh::laugh:

as i've mentioned previously(reading comprehension, ftw..you should look into it..then again, it'd undermine your deniability), i'm from Quad Skulls...feel free to look for my in game name(oh wow, it's the same as my forum name...totally unidentified)...

yes...we do have our own agenda...

our agenda is to stand up against your load of crap tyranny, and to not roll over and be another statistic...

our agenda is to put you in your place....

and last i checked...seeing as how the majority of people in your new little war town are coming off of being KO'ed...i'd say we're succeeding in our agenda quite nicely....

must suck being on the other end of the stick for once, doesn't it?

--j

DeletedUser

Overrun by Longreach swarms...no TBBG guys? I guess we MUST be the small guy as evidenced by the number of trolls that took over this thread. Typical bully tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.