Terminus Est has openings

DeletedUser

Closing in on level 3 town hall and level 3 general store... Should both be done in a day or two. Just more proof that we're active and growing. :)

Get in now.. We value all member's input, even new members. Don't be stuck in some inactive town or some town where your input has no weight.

DeletedUser

We now have a level 3 town hall AND a level 3 general store, now serving ponies. The pony give you 50% speed, and only costs 500$ for town members.

DeletedUser

Terminus Est: where the ladies look better than Maya Roalstad any time of day...
And now, for something serious to say, not that I am lying about what I just said.

Seriously, people, Terminus Est puts the Bake in Clam-Bake! we are a community of lovers, of proud warriors and sarcastic twits whose main goal is to have fun and play. If this sounds interesting, drop a line and come visit our regular forums, conveniently located in my signature below. We wont leave a light on for you but we can bake you some brownies when we wake up from our stupor...

DeletedUser

Terminus Est still has 2 openings left. We're not the biggest town, but we're all active, town oriented, and a tight-knit bunch. Don't let those big towns drown out your voice and sense of community! Come to Terminus Est.

Also, we're now level 3 everything.. Hotel, General Store, Bank, Tailor, Gunsmith... And hopefully in the next couple days we'll have a level 4 General Store. We also sell ponies, $500 a pop to town members.

Like to duel? We do plenty of that in Terminus Est. We're currently fighting another town, keeping things fun...