P&P The Bloody Path - Pot calling the Kettle Black?

DeletedUser14006

So I took five minutes out from leveling to set up a town next to TBP and to have a little fun with the zero mot. duelers here and started of with an easy 5/5 wins with 4 KO's.

[report=24507906a2410e4ad6]Duel: The Annihilator vs. SwizzChoc[/report] ☠
[report=2450818885470003e7]Duel: The Annihilator vs. Thierry14Henry[/report] ☠
[report=245084892a1edd7d97]Duel: The Annihilator vs. hardyzrule1[/report] ☠
[report=245096973a902d3fe7]Duel: The Annihilator vs. Drakshah[/report]
[report=24515015c0dc47752a]Duel: The Annihilator vs. Disorientated Soul[/report] ☠
[report=24515814cb5630705d]Duel: The Annihilator vs. fightiao[/report] [FONT=&quot]✔[/FONT]

Then came something unexpected, a founder from TBP sending me mail whining about me hitting low level folk done by keeping my DL equal to my actual level, sound familiar?

Oh yeah, that is right, this is how TBP accumulted most of its mortician wins.

dgorsk
On 05/28/11 at 7:02 PM
man the weakest duels ever. 3 guys likes 30 lvls lower then you and 1 guy in no gear cause he is restarting. lol lamest crap i have ever seen. ill send our guys your lvl over to see you. hopefully you have a comfy hotel.

This coming from a guy who has made his online career here on world 12 from beating on folk regardless of level and skill assignment and from someone who when the going got tough restarted to do it all again lol.

Oh well, hypocrits will be hypocrits I guess.

Onto the rest of my first day @ TBP:

[report=24520501b590115a18]Duel: The Annihilator vs. fightiao[/report] ☠
[report=245233101b4de12a17]Duel: The Annihilator vs. chavez1[/report] [FONT=&quot]✔[/FONT]
[report=245238784218db584e]Duel: The Annihilator vs. KACKYisHere[/report] [FONT=&quot]✔[/FONT]
[report=24526961edd0fdf077]Duel: The Annihilator vs. chavez1[/report] [FONT=&quot]✔[/FONT]
[report=24527963a13c1ecd7d]Duel: .Darkness Falls vs. The Annihilator[/report] x
[report=245289939556ee0281]Duel: The Annihilator vs. chavez1[/report] ☠

First day beating on the folk from TBP went well:

All duels 12
Duels won 11
Duels lost 1
Difference 10
Passed-out opponents 7
Passed-out members --

Think I am going to have a little more fun with them before setting off to boost to lvl 120.

Moral of the story: Do not whine if you are the leader of a town that takes great pleasure in beating on the weak and laughing at their whiny telegrams ;)

Deleted User - 1693871

Come out of the closet at last in w12 then eh?

Good for you Derek, love what you're doing there.

DeletedUser14006

Thought it was a worthwhile cause, got side tracked from my original objective here to sign up under false pretense with my great buddy Joxer, that would have been fun but ultimately fruitless.

Being a thorn in the side of TBP will surely prove to be a more exciting move, think after a couple of weeks I will leave town and continue to boost to lvl 120 and then come back in a few months and continue my annihilation of the zero mot. killers and get some more whiny mail from the folk who love whiny mail :laugh:

DeletedUser14793

so you must have a hardon for us, first you make a character called frigid worm, its only purpose was to attack and beat wyndll. now you make another character with the sole purpose of beating us, mind you ppl 40lvls below you. I find it very flattering that you spend sooo much time thinking about us and making characters just to attack our town. But look you get hit by someone from our town closer to your lvl, but still below you and look what happens, a loss!! oh my. lol. keep putting on your lipstick and ploting infront of your computer. we are awaiting your next character when you fail at this one also.

DeletedUser14006

Haha, you are too funny :p

With the amount of time you have been around I am sure you know that one character cannot have the perfect build to duel regular and resist duelers, I am specced to duel non resist and up until now I have a 100% record against the regular duelers of TBP.

Yes, I lost a duel against Darkness and I congratulated him afterwards, as a pure resist he has the edge on my build so I feel no shame at the loss, it is just the way things go, I accept that and move on.

The purpose of this character was not to focus on the duelers from TBP but after seeing your arrogance here lately on the forums I thought I would stop off briefly, but since your whining which I still cannot stop laughing at the irony of it I think I may stop a while longer, well at least if not right now then I will return when I completed what I came here to do.

Current Stats:

All duels 19
Duels won 18
Duels lost 1
Difference 17
Passed-out opponents 11
Passed-out members --

You can whine all you want about me dueling your low level folk, it only encourages me further :laugh:

POT KETTLE BLACK

DeletedUser

Hah, man you did nothing to be proud of. Do not disgrace yourself by bragging about those duels :laugh:

DeletedUser14006

Would you rather I join a town full of folk who zero mot duel in pretty much the same fashion and then brag when we get to 200,000 instead? :razz:

DeletedUser

Yep, I would like to see when your town gets 200,000 duelpoints. Then we will have something to talk about. Now it is just idle talk.

DeletedUser14793

well lets see. You talk smack, get KOd and lose 4 duels and then are "bored" and gonna level again.

DeletedUser14006

well lets see. You talk smack, get KOd and lose 4 duels and then are "bored" and gonna level again.

Talk smack?

I got KO'd challenging the mighty Darkness, no shame in that.

I always said it was only temporary, I also said I will be back when I get to a sufficient level.

You really are deluded Dgorsk, btw, when do you plan to restart again you stat padder?

DeletedUser14793

nah, lvling to smack around the higher lvl players that think there tough.

DeletedUser14006

Well damn you are pretty slow in leveling, how long you been in the 40's for now?

Of course that is where you like to be though beating on the low level, unskilled and unequipped players :razz:

DeletedUser14793

been in the 40's for 6 days i think. still dueling while im lvling so it will take me abit.

DeletedUser

Bloody path - dueling town

Actually i do not really see the problem people have with bloody path, they are merely a dueling town that loves to play the game that way. My Hells alliance are the same as it is part of the game.:cowboy:
People dont whinge and moan about mean girls being a purely fort fighting town do they, that is because that is how they enjoy the game.
My guys hit TBP and they hit ours, its all fun and a part of the game we enjoy. If there was not towns such as TBP then a lot of peopel wouldnt play the game anyway, if you dont like fort fighting or questing what would be the point of it.
There shoudl be more towns like them who aim to get high figures in their morticians and less like gods spittoon who think they are the little broher of TBP and can only do it by having multi accounts some of which i was happy to see were banned today :D
Nope, instead of whining about TBP why dont you equip yourself better and attack back, i am sure they would love that too:laugh:

DeletedUser

Hey Derek, whilst you at it, why not smack around some of them big-headed hells alliance girlies, they like nothing better than hitting below the belts as well.

;-)

DeletedUser

awwww thanks for the praise badboy, i am sure my girlies will be happy to hear that and as all unity's high levels fall at the wayside it doesnt say much for your guys does it, being beat upon by 'girlies' :)