the future familys

DeletedUser

so who do you think will be the big 3 family's in world 11 in 6 months

DeletedUser

wolf pack vs ing would be inserting were trying to ally with them

inst the hunting party staying small?

DeletedUser

BBC have a few towns so do the Wolf also have a few.

But BBC town only have about 3-5 members in each town.

But wolfs will be up their. Maybe the Bulls also But think they just want one large fort but you never know, I think it might be a bit too earily give it about another 2 weeks then say!!!

DeletedUser

What do you mean by big families? Do you mean big as in power (Higher levels, stronger duelers, hard working builders) or big as in the number of noob towns they control?

DeletedUser

It's hard to determine this early in the game;)

Once the first fort is built things will fall into place.

DeletedUser20647

tpf seems to be the biggest at the moment with 21 towns......

DeletedUser

I didnt enough know anout TPF yea they will probilily be up there!

DeletedUser13484

By looking at the TPF they dont look that experienced. So they will find it hard to defend or even take a fort against more experienced towns

DeletedUser

By looking at the TPF they dont look that experienced. So they will find it hard to defend or even take a fort against more experienced towns

Yea your 100% right but if they even have 3-4 experienced players they can tell the others how to win fort battle but should defending a large fort with good Towers and Walls isn't that hard to defend if you have a few good fort fighters and 120 present.

DeletedUser

Just Generally the Northern Towns , I was refering to long cold dark nights being ideal conditions to grow a big family .... there aint no TV in the west :cool: