The Incredible Update - Excellent Jobs

DeletedUser

My main build, setting traps / shooting just picked up some INSANE new skills.

Building a fort, is another high exp job, banking in at 71 exp, with 31$ and 17 luck.

Charlatan - amazingly well rounded at 65$ 50 exp and 52 luck

Robbing settlers became supremely awesome now at $48 50exp!!! and 74 luck

stealing horses now gives 64$ instead of 55, AND its product is a $40 saddle instead of a $15 horseshoe.

Serving in the army and buffalo hunting are harder to do. so is robbing settlers.

now graverobbers is farther away and so are bounty hunter and mercenary. So the new jobs make it easier to train to extend into those higher levels.

I also hear GREAT things from the builders. stuff like firefighters and building ranches. High exp construction jobs. Does anyone have the exact stats for those?

DeletedUser

I hate it!
when you found a town you take in to account the town's location, now they took away all of our planing and stuck us with lousy beginners jobs around our town :mad:

DeletedUser

weird! before I went to bed I was laying tracks.I wake up to the new update and I dont have enough points to lay the tracks!!

DeletedUser

weird! before I went to bed I was laying tracks.I wake up to the new update and I dont have enough points to lay the tracks!!

The update included that the job's difficult would increse.

DeletedUser

Yes it looks like the difficulty levels of many jobs are tweaked. There is a list circulating somewhere on the changes in difficulty/xp/cash.

Whilst I don't begrudge the new selection of jobs and quite a number with increased xp (yummy!) , I just wish they didn't move and reduce the locations of existing jobs that much.

Oh well, it perhaps is to get us to upgrade our mounts more often.

DeletedUser

The difficulty of Trading went up by around 20 points. Ouch!

DeletedUser

I guess there is good logic behind the changes, can't wait to figure out what they are :)

DeletedUser

Repairing covered wagons has also skyrocketed. The only change from what I see is better luck.

DeletedUser

I just upgraded my horse to anticipate the new update - am in a worse position but it takes less time to get there because of the new horse.

DeletedUser

At first glance this appears to be a not very well thought out fix for a not very well thought out game track.

DeletedUser

Confederate flag baby!

tt3tt8.jpg

Wearing it on world 3.

DeletedUser

This is a screenshot I took of worlds 1 through 4.
I highlighted the job 'Building Railroad Stations'.

Ya'll see something wrong with that picture?

Confederate flag baby!

Uh huh. Please tell me that that wasn't changed from the real version on the German worlds because someone might be offended? Because I would be offended at the thought of trying not to offend.

DeletedUser

Well they had more then one version to that flag so they both are real.