The race for the fishing rod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17048

1st 30mins i found it... was actually going for the Fresh Fish quest i read this thread 18hrs after i got it sadly i only keep my reports in which i find items not products but i do have it equipped

DeletedUser

race? as in there is a winner.......and a loser. 15 hours and 27 trout .....no fishing rod. now I need to find a hotel to stay at so I can just abandon this fishing trip, have a good night's sleep and forgot this nightmare never happened. it's like a slot machine....if i just play a little longer I'll get the prize

DeletedUser

race? as in there is a winner.......and a loser. 15 hours and 27 trout .....no fishing rod. now I need to find a hotel to stay at so I can just abandon this fishing trip, have a good night's sleep and forgot this nightmare never happened. it's like a slot machine....if i just play a little longer I'll get the prize

lol I remember that feeling when looking for Aztec gold. At least I didn't go to bed smelling like fish. ;-)

DeletedUser

I'm lvl 3 and found a rod on my first go fishing. doing the six hr's fishing now for a bit of a boost

DeletedUser23149

Howdy Folks, I need 10 h but than I had 2 rods :D :D :D
and after 6 h quest - fishing I found the third :D
Any offers? :razz:

DeletedUser

Shortly after finishing the Fishing Champion quest, I found a second goodie:

aspade.jpg

DeletedUser

I got 3 turkey from hunting turkey in two hours the first try. I also received grey cotton shoes, 2 beaver traps, and 2 beaver skin from beaver hunt.

DeletedUser

After a few hours of stream fishing:

MY NAME IS ROD

rodg.jpg

AND I LIKE TO PARTY!

jepp! The shovel gives another 500 EP´s, same with Hammer (u get by building bridges) :cool:

Actually you get the hammer from building fences. You get the sledge hammer from building bridges.

DeletedUser

And after 3 more hours of digging graves I'll be able to build a bridge... hopefully my luck holds out!

DeletedUser15513

I already got the fishing rod and have completed the quest. I was a level 6 and after completing the quest I am a level 11.

DeletedUser23149

Actually you get the hammer from building fences. You get the sledge hammer from building bridges.
OK OK, my last english - lesson I had 20 Years ago! :razz: that´s why I have forget a lot! But Hammer is Hammer!!! ;) For both u get a 500 EP - Quest!!!

DeletedUser

I FOUND THE ROD!

Yes, my lev 1 guy is now into the 4th hour of Heavy Labour ... 500xp here i come.

Status
Not open for further replies.