The Second Amendment

DeletedUser

The Second Amendment was the 34th completed town, and the first on our continent. If you are looking for a town that offers an active community as well as a place to sleep, you search ends with us.

We have just broken ground on our second town, The Fifth Amendment we still are recruiting all classes to help stengthen both our towns.

Telegram iceman2001 in game for questions or details or taojeffery or magician88 for details about the Fifth.

Our current store levels:
Current Population: 47
Residence Hall: Level 10
Bank: Level 5
Town Hall: Level 10
Tailor: Level 10
Gunsmith: Level 15
General Store: Level 10
Hotel: Level 5
Mortician

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just an update, we The Second Amendment just broke the top 120 towns, and is looking for new applicants. Particularly looking for active soldiers and adventurers.

DeletedUser

A new residence hall has just been completed. We are proud to announce that we have broken the top 100 towns as well. Looking particularly for another pure builder, level 18+

DeletedUser

Howdy iceman!

Quite an interesting town you have here. Growing rapidly! :winkg:

~Cats

DeletedUser

Yeah heres my thread:

I dont think any of our members have forum accounts so I'll just post our town crap here.

The Second Amendment was founded
primarily by TAO players.
Not sure what TAO is? Ask around.

Interested applicants should contact: Magician88 or TAOJeffery
Include what character class,and primary skills levels.Applicants should be at least level 10.

We have a NAP with:
The Shadow City​

TAO= Tactics Arena Online. This was a well known tactical game that would add hundreds if not thousands of accounts a month. We were broken into 2 servers known as Legends and FPS (Flash Player Servers) but we came together as one and formed our town :).

Again, I'm just a member, but if you would like to join feel free to send me an application and I'll gladly tell our leaders. We have a NAP with The Shadow City and Death Valley Ranch and we really dont have any enemies.

Please, review our town. I'm sure TAOJeffery and Magician88 would accept you.

***The Second Amendment is now part of the Central Town Alliance***​

DeletedUser

Hey iceman, how's the recruiting coming?

WAR TAO!
Actually, we're doing great- We're getting quality members as fast as we can build residence halls.

FYI guys, we have to try and avoid conversation in this thread- excessive "bumping" is against the rules in this thread.

Perhaps we should make a TAO thread under general discussion? lol

DeletedUser

Thank you iceman. I'll let the comments to date stay. Just a reminder, no posting in town recruitment threads unless you are actively recruiting or unless you are interested in joining a town. Everything else is considered spam.

Bumping of town recruitment threads is limited to 1x per week.

DeletedUser

Still looking for duelers/soldiers and pure builders. We're currently ranked #66, and proudly members of the Central Town Alliance which boasts over 120+ players. Apply now!

DeletedUser

The Second Amendment is now ranked 30th, and is a completed towns.
We have split into a second town, the Fifth Amendment. Both will be actively recruiting. Soldiers/Duelers will base out of the Second Amendment, while Adventurers and Builders work on the Fifth Amendment.
For multitown support, we do offer a forum section offsite that is all town or alliance members can view upon request.
As a member of the Central Town Alliance, we have several other towns available with free shopping passes. We also have yet to lose any major skirmish we participate in.

Interested members can message Iceman2001, Magician88 or myself.

DeletedUser

Both our towns are still looking for members. The fifth Amendment is growing quickly, expanding 8,000 build points in a week. Please contact iceman2001, magician88, or taojeffery for more information.

Still taking players of all levels so long as they are active and are team players. This is an exciting time with forts coming out, so please telegram me if interested.

bump

DeletedUser

Bump. 2 Completed towns, The Fifth Amendment is relatively fresh in being finished with some good luck in weapons/tailor items, and a few nice necks to boot. Alot of what we don't have The Second Amendment does.

We boast a solid core of players, from top builders to top duelers/soldiers. All the while maintaining a friendly environment that is structured to be productive. Come have some fun while advancing in the game at the same time.

Bump.

We're now in control of the large fort in our county (6,2) aswell as boast 2 completed towns.

If you have any questions, feel free to post or contact me privately (for those that might be looking to switch towns and don't want their leaders finding out they're searching).

Fighters should contact Iceman2001.

Builders/Adventurers should contact Boethius or myself.

DeletedUser

Bump. Fort is on the last turn before the homestretch to completion.