The Shadow Empire

DeletedUser

This is all a sly trick !!!

What's this i smell ?

It smalls like Bull

It looks like the Sweet as sugar ,butter would not melt Shadows have a secret (shock gasp horror)that all the world 12 should know about ! :mad:

If you are going to play a game then play the game :razz: !

As for 'Jon J. Rambo' then what a Choice of names for the job !
But his cover was blown by me and your plan as failed

Hell Gate A town with no hotel so it cannot be camped ! With a fort near it to sleep in .

That's a good idea :ph34r: Made we should take the fort and spoil there plan ?

(tumble) oops did i say something all the shadows are looking at each other and asking who is selling them out :laugh:

Maybe its time you came out of the shadows and stepped into the light ! Or will you turn to burn up and turn into Dust (Devils) :p

Hello all Shadow members and alliances:
I am Mason Master, founder of Shadow Freemasons. My friends from Hell Gate have graciously offered the use of their town as a base for our covert operations. This town is ideal as there is no hotel to offer protection to our enemies and effectively camp us out. There will be no trace back to the Shadow Empire for any of the operations we perform from this town.
Essentially, this group of duelers that will be camped at Hell Gate will perform the "dirty work" of our alliance members , acting on targets at our discretion without fear of reprisals for "unethical" practices.
The first step is to get all participating founders involved in this chat group. Farmerlynch has done a great job getting this area setup! We must always stress the secrecy of our operations and never post in our towns forums any information relating to the existance of this covert group or ties to the Shadow Empire.
Next step is to put together an effective group at Hell Gate. I already have a chief of operations in place (Jon J. Rambo) and will be overseen by Phinsfan of Hell Gate. I am committing 4 duelers to this town as well as 2 builders to assist in construction of their town. I will also commit an additional 2 duelers if required. I have asked for a minimum of 1 month assignment from my duelers.
Lets post on here everyones thoughts, targets etc. Also if anyone wishes to send duelers , please have them enrolled in this chat section. I will do the same with mine once i get them all confirmed.
Welcome all and with godspeed we shall control World 12

Looks like all the West know what your game is now.

I think i put my foot in something :)ohmy:) LMAO

FIRE HUNT the covert ninja (who can get were no other man can lol)

They renamed me

Fire Hunt The ....

That's not nice :dry:

Greetings all my friends in the Anti Shadow Team :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn carol

what to do now?

The fact that shadow are supposed to be the "best force" on w12 according to you then I think its rather amusing seeing they have only 1 town in the top 30

DeletedUser

nice going firehunt

i'll be back in Dust Devils to turn the Shadows into Dust.
about the worker attack policy: it's so wrong. and then they wonna hide in another town so nobody knows what ****ty things shadow is really doing, not good, not good.

well, we'll see if they can stand against some camping in there own cities, or if they just go sleeping 24/7.

.NoWay. is almost back. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Best Force on World 12?

damn carol

what to do now?

The fact that shadow are supposed to be the "best force" on w12 according to you then I think its rather amusing seeing they have only 1 town in the top 30

Please copy a post, a tgram that I have personally written that states the "Best Force".

People come to Shadow because number 1, they like me, number 2, because I listen, number 3 because I have some good friends, who also like and respect me.

I'm sorry I haven't been on as much, I'm using my blackberry as well as my husbands 386. But at least, I'm logging in every day, answering my tgrams.

So if you want to bash me, do it intelligently rather than off the cuff and provide proof that I said something, before you try to quote me. (tumble)

DeletedUser

Things Shadow is really doing?

nice going firehunt
i'll be back in Dust Devils to turn the Shadows into Dust.
about the worker attack policy: it's so wrong. and then they gonna hide in another town so nobody knows what ****ty things shadow is really doing, not good, not good. well, we'll see if they can stand against some camping in there own cities, or if they just go sleeping 24/7.

As for Shadow going Free Range, it was a vote that decided it, how about your alliance, are they voting. :nowink: As for the origin of the Tgram ya'll at dust devils have posted supposedly from Mason Master, I can tell you that Town founders have the right to choose what they want to do, and that includes leaving Shadow without asking me permission.:indian: :cool:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe some thinning out of the shadow towns we're the basis of the change. :blink:

Did it ever occur to you, that when recruiting, we now give duelers/soldiers an open door to play how they want to play, as long as it's not against other shadow towns, allies and naps?

I think there are too many who want to blow hot air, to puff themselves up.(tumble)

DeletedUser

As for Shadow going Free Range, it was a vote that decided it, how about your alliance, are they voting. :nowink: As for the origin of the Tgram ya'll at dust devils have posted supposedly from Mason Master, I can tell you that Town founders have the right to choose what they want to do, and that includes leaving Shadow without asking me permission.:indian: :cool:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe some thinning out of the shadow towns we're the basis of the change. :blink:

Did it ever occur to you, that when recruiting, we now give duelers/soldiers an open door to play how they want to play, as long as it's not against other shadow towns, allies and naps?

I think there are too many who want to blow hot air, to puff themselves up.(tumble)

don't get me wrong carol, at some point i do understand your position.
and i don't know what's going in intern in Shadow.
but i do know that there are votes when needed in Dust Devils.
and i do know that the free range tactic might be interesting for you guys, for now. but once the great duelers start to run (as some of my own buddies still have a 0 on dueling and i know they are good ;) ), you might get into some problems. you might get camped, and people might leave.

i'm just a loyal soldiers fighting for Dust Devils, and supporting our leaders.
but you know, i don't wonna make trouble right now.
i'll tgram you, and i would be honoured if we could have a nice conversation, no backstabbing, no intel, just a nice chat. to get to know each other better, to see who's the person behind the profile.

i'll hear from you,
Ambrose

DeletedUser

i'll tgram you, and i would be honoured if we could have a nice conversation, no backstabbing, no intel, just a nice chat. to get to know each other better, to see who's the person behind the profile.

i'll hear from you,
Ambrose
Can I be your best man?:unsure:

DeletedUser

Can I be your best man?:unsure:

if you pay enough xD

no, it's just my playstyle, i make talks with many people, even enemies. keeps the game more fun.
that way enemies in game became good friends in RL

DeletedUser

Man, you're rare. And not just in this game. That's what MMOs are for.
Respect.

DeletedUser

carol I may not be the best at my PnP although even though this is my first time running a town i'm doing alot better than any shadow town

your leadership skills are so bad you even added me to the shadow skype chat...

DeletedUser

carol I may not be the best at my PnP although even though this is my first time running a town i'm doing alot better than any shadow town

your leadership skills are so bad you even added me to the shadow skype chat...

Believe it or not, in the beginning, you wanted to be allies with Shadow, so yes I added allies. So all your gripe, and your hem hawing around is just gonna get you caught in your own words.

DeletedUser

yes thats why we left strait after we were added...

we never wanted to be allies

and your leadership skills are so bad half of shadow don't even know they're at war

DeletedUser

Man, you're rare. And not just in this game. That's what MMOs are for.
Respect.

thanx.

but you better have respect for kartik, he made me look at the game like this. first i just wanted to own (badass xD ), now i'm playing for fun, since that's more fun then to be first on a list.

DeletedUser

and your leadership skills are so bad half of shadow don't even know they're at war

If you think your soo good at leadership, go and create an empire in all 12 worlds, I dare you, and then see what you have.

I have friends, and I have enemies, that's what this game is about. Members are respected, even the spies or the wanna bee shadow members.

I've had it tough of late, but that won't stop me from having a town in each world, even if you manage to scare off all the towns, all the members and it just leaves 1 person, me. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I.

I'll manage to have fun in the game.:razz:

DeletedUser

Don't worry..they wouldn't try on all 12 worlds like you. Just a simple case of mouth-running while you are down on world 12. I would imagine these same people didn't say this about you on the other worlds. The irony is (which they don't realize) that it is showing you respect by watching you and your empire.