Feedback The Valentine's Event

pero131

Wow, it's actually going to start on the day intended...congrats! :up:
weird i think its the first time :D usually it was later :D
I made a meme in 21 for that :D here it is :D

Out of curiosity how much money the new letters contain?
4y9v44.jpg

Azeul

Not sure if this is appropriate spot for this remark, but Love for Life quest is quite difficult, considering there's a rare item, Habanero Chili, thats available either through a field cook bag with a 1% chance (cost 125 nugg/bond) or 100 bond/nugg shop purchase. I guess thanks for making available?

Caerdwyn

Habenero Chilis are either a rare, Common Drop at Harvest Chili Peppers, or a hidden Bonus Drop. As far as I can tell, they are not Luck Drops.

Harriet Oleson

Habanero chilis and also 16 crafted items needed ...

The thing is : this questline is unlocked with the world hearts gathering, and if I'm not mistaken, when it's like that the questline can't be played the next years; there's only one chance to fulfill the entire questline.

It'd be good if the questlines available only one year were in a general way more accessible to everyone, knowing there's only one chance to fulfill them and lots of new players can't validate this kind of difficult requirements.

Being a new player, I 'whole-heartedly' agree! No pun intended. (Lol!) Once per year questlines should be more readily available for ONE-N-ALL since I'm reporting all info that I find here to a player who's been actively participating in The West for 15 years or so!!

Ektoras BOTrini

Not sure if this is appropriate spot for this remark, but Love for Life quest is quite difficult, considering there's a rare item, Habanero Chili, thats available either through a field cook bag with a 1% chance (cost 125 nugg/bond) or 100 bond/nugg shop purchase. I guess thanks for making available?
You can find habanero chillis from White Water Transport , with a bit of luck you can find them there. Just wear either the best product drop set or the best luck set and you will find it. It's more effective if you make hourly jobs instead of 15s. I usually get these kind of items in less than 6 hours of 1 hour jobs. And I always have the best luck set equipped.

Perse

How many hearts needs to collected until I can get sehoy set to drop from wheel?

"collecting a certain amount of hearts you will have the chance to win items from the Sehoy's set."

Is it after if you get the sehoy set box?

asdf124

With premium its not hard without it its trouble or with average gear and not many buffs not that doable for the average player
one of the reasons why I wanted them to increase the queue numbers from 4 to at least 9. For premium from 9 to 25-37-74. I would like 74 please :X