The War with Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Part 1 Like Shooting Eagles in a Barrel

Some highlights of my lone attack on the Eagles.

Total health points - 27 HP
Total health points - 376 HP
Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 30 experience points and steals $76 from PS3OWNAGE

Total health points- 15 HP
Total health points- 262 HP
Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $445 from hitchy.

No hit
Total health points- 286 HP
Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $297 from hitchy.

Total health points- 69 HP
Total health points- 248 HP
Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 12 experience points and steals $191 from Enyour.

No hit
Total health points- 198 HP
Enyour passes out. Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $127 from Enyour.

I had about $1600 at this stage & one high level trapper came close to nailing me.

Total health points - 164 HP
Total health points - 182 HP
Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $131 from jonnieashby.

Total health points- 29 HP
Total health points- 369 HP
Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $465 from cliffkuo.

I put boomerang on here so as not to knock this guy out....

Total health points- 57 HP
Total health points- 124 HP
cliffkuo passes out. Quantrillo wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $310 from cliffkuo.

Oops =)

Hit 30 of them so far, the low exp is cause I'm 0 motivation duelling and it helps keep my duelling level down for now.

Here's a breakdown of what class I've hit so far.

Soldier 2
Adventurer 7
Worker 6
Dueler 4

Mainly workers as I was carrying $3k by the end of it which is now safe ;)

Part 2 will be called "when eagles cry"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do you want? Congratulations on your worker dueling abilities? Well done, you can beat people who can't defend themselves and plenty of them. Your still in the wrong and too arrogant to admit it. And yes- you again didn't attempt to argue my worker point other than to say it was opinion, which can only mean that you agree with my opinion. Let me put this into perspective, this is like me saying that the holocaust was bad, and you saying it is opinion, but that doesn't mean that it can't be considered right, and we should all agree its bad. Now, I showed why the non-dueling workers should be considered workers, and so far all you've done is say thats its my opinion, but not that it isn't yours, and why it isn't yours, other than you want to adjust the rules to your benefit because your too bad at dueling to duel proper duelers. Hypocrites.

Sorry for the flaming Bosta, but this isn't -FoM- linked and its provoked.

DeletedUser

I don't want anything but the 3k dollars was nice, thanks for starting this war. If you want to see how I do against duelers you will have to wait for part 2 I'm afraid, also please no semantic or logical fallacy discussions in here I thought I told you about that.

DeletedUser

I don't want anything but the 3k dollars was nice, im too arrogant to admit its our fault there is a war. If you want to see how I do against duelers you will have to wait for part 2 I'm afraid, also please no semantic or logical fallacy discussions in here I thought I told you about that.

fixed

Too late, I'll discuss it as much as I like, you trying to put it off just adds to my proof.

DeletedUser

Sure discuss it all you want I won't bore myself listening to your drivel about how we should view workers or who started the war, simple fact is Righ is my compatriot & Tirion your dueler farmed him, now we are at War.

If the diplomatic channels that were opened between you guys and Xanth/Righ were anything like the ones I received from Chief Smelly BS, which I don't mind saying I reported as highly abusive then I have no problem with this.

DeletedUser

I already showed you how I tried to handle the diplomacy (ignored again suprise suprise!), so you have a problem with it.

DeletedUser

Let me reitirate for those of you who haven't noticed what we are dealing with here this is the leader of the Eagles telegram to me. Will give everyone an idea of why diplomatic channels were never an option.

"Chief Smelly BS Who on earth was stupid enough to send you and some other clowns to hit us?
I guess it was xanthipe or the other ****** righ..........

Come on noob boy........dont duel as a BEEP. like the rest of your town.....show you are a real dueler and not a BEEP.......the rest of your town will only have to pay for you being a BEEP if that's your way."

"Quantrillo Today at 1:45 AM
Fun isn't it?"

"
Chief Smelly BS I wouldn't notice if you noobs hit me with your best shot, so I don't think it can be called fun...

But I'll repeat....what ever moron called you to go and hit us and act like
BEEP, did all of your town a very bad deal....."

"Quantrillo Today at 2:00 AM
Your diplomatic approach needs a bit of refinement.
"

"Chief Smelly BS Oh pardon me.......I've been getting used to xanthipe, so I was stooping to her level
Ive met a bunch of people one here a lot of them acting like ******ed children, but I can only think of 2 that fits the bill more than xanthipe.....she surely gets you into a alot of trouble that you don't need.....but follow your "master" as you must.....you and 1 or 2 others go and attack the 300 of us and see where that gets you."

"Quantrillo
I'll be straight up with u I have a lot of cash on me from your workers so I ain't proper duelling til I offload it. I'm sure I could take most of your guys, but I definitely couldn't take you or rebelwars just yet."

"Chief Smelly BS Lol noob-------no you couldn't take rebelwars and you wouldn't even try.......the losers from your town prefer to pick defenseless targets and you fit the bill so far"

"Quantrillo You drunk? your mood has changed twice during this conversation =) & no I'm not going to fight a level 44 soldier no matter how much he smacktalks."

"Chief Smelly BS what are you talking about.....You couldn't duel me even if you dared to, but BEEPs like the ones from your town only go for the low levels and only do chicken dueling.....it will only hurt the rest of the town even more....but your kind only think of yourself and not the ones that pay the price for you being cowards"

"QuantrilloI've just agreed with you twice and yet you continue arguing, you must be very drunk??"

"
Chief Smelly BS You must be more stupid than xanthipe which I thought was impossible. Neihter of you own any communication skills or skills to adapt new knowledge...RIP"

"Quantrillo Oh look the guy that has spent most of this conversation telling me I'm a "BEEP" and a "noob" is teaching me communication skills nice work."

DeletedUser

That isn't diplomacy, thats provoking as we all know your the most pathetic dueler ever to enter the game, and we want to see the true extent of it.

So, not really communications, you haven't prooven anything. I proved that our diplomacy was fair and should have been accepted. Stop trying to turn this arguement around, its failing hugely. What your basically saying is that I couldn't have been fair and diplomatic because Cheif wasn't in a mail that required either of these traits.

DeletedUser14280

That isn't diplomacy, thats provoking as we all know your the most pathetic dueler ever to enter the game, and we want to see the true extent of it.
I haven't tried to duel much other than workers since I started,
and the one soldier I've tried to beat, Thantoz, I haven't beaten yet.
So, save that accusation until Quantrillo matches my level of lazy.

DeletedUser

Yeh that was my point thanks for understanding.

lol, that hits a new low in stupidity. He wasn't trying to be diplomatic or make any diplomatic arrangements, he was entising you to try and duel him, and therefore he wasn't supposed to be diplomatic. Excuse the use of similes but thats like saying 'he's your on your football team, and he tackled the player right in front of him, so therefore you didn't shoot at an open goal.'

Cel, that's nothing to be boasting about.

DeletedUser

lol, that hits a new low in stupidity. He wasn't trying to be diplomatic or make any diplomatic arrangements, he was entising you to try and duel him, and therefore he wasn't supposed to be diplomatic. Excuse the use of similes but thats like saying 'he's your on your football team, and he tackled the player right in front of him, so therefore you didn't shoot at an open goal.'

Cel, that's nothing to be boasting about.

I was completely aware of what Smelly Cat was up to hence why I told him I wasn't going to fight him on numerous occasions I was merely showing the world what a gangrenous wart he is cause well, the people deserve to know and I means he's your main representative . Also you see I'm immune to smacktalk, also trolling and nerd rage. Here's a little lesson for you, a simile would be if I said Rebelwar's brain is like a tin of beans, all mushy and creates a lot of hot air that gets lost in the atmosphere. The word you are looking for is analogy.

Also please less of your pathetic drivel you are ruining the decorum of my beautiful thread of tears.

DeletedUser

I was completely aware of what Smelly Cat was up to hence why I told him I wasn't going to fight him on numerous occasions I was merely showing the world what a gangrenous wart he is cause well, the people deserve to know. Also you see I'm immune to smacktalk, also trolling and nerd rage. I would advise against calling people stupid before you can spell properly and form proper sentences. Heres another lesson for you, a simile would be if I said Rebelwar's brain is like a tin of beans, all mushy and creates a lot of hot air that get lost in the atmosphere, the word you were looking for is analogy.

You make fun of my spelling when this has grammer mistakes? Im pretty sure that its against the rules to flame on spelling mistakes, but still, if Hawkings couldn't spell would he be any less a genius? Another stupid point which you won't admit to.

So, mistakes on your part:
Heres = Here's
Rebelwar's = Rebelwars'

Still, well done on embarrasing yourself. Plus, I said it was like someone saying 'blah-blah-blah'. Saying something is like something is a simile. You fail. Oh, I make a spelling mistake which means that I can't spell properly and form proper sentances? No, it means I made a spelling mistake. Nobody's falling for your lies and petty emphasizing. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

DeletedUser

You make fun of my spelling when this has grammer mistakes? Im pretty sure that its against the rules to flame on spelling mistakes, but still, if Hawkings couldn't spell would he be any less a genius? Another stupid point which you won't admit to.

So, mistakes on your part:
Heres = Here's
Rebelwar's = Rebelwars'

Still, well done on embarrasing yourself. Plus, I said it was like someone saying 'blah-blah-blah'. Saying something is like something is a simile. You fail. Oh, I make a spelling mistake which means that I can't spell properly and form proper sentances? No, it means I made a spelling mistake. Nobody's falling for your lies and petty emphasizing.

Believe me when I tell you this you're no genius. Also I removed that part about your spelling well because it's infractionable (I near forgot). I also noticed that I made a few myself and wasn't too bothered about fixing them as I just got home from the pub.

DeletedUser

Whoever said I was? It doesn't take a genius to out-smart you, and I merely pointed out that you can't judge somebodys intelligence by their spelling. Neither can you make judgements on my intelligence. Oh sure, make the 'Im drunk' excuse if you must, again, nobody's falling for it.

DeletedUser

Oh it's a war of intelligence you want? perhaps you would like to discuss Descarte's discourse of method or the principle reasoning behind Occam's Razor? Dude it's a game get a life.

DeletedUser

And here we have it, the final come back. 'Get a life'. Well 'dude', face it, you are losing an arguement on a public forum for a BBMMORPG. (Browser Based Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game.) Don't go telling other people to get a life, tell that to 100 strangers, I garuntee you 99% will laugh at you and tell you to get a life. Besides, that comment really has nothing to do with any of what you posted, and as I predicted you failed to admit you were wrong. I said you can't judge my intelligence and you can't judge somebody else's just on their spelling, so once again, you fail by randomly stating that im making this a war of intelligence.

DeletedUser

I'm glad to see everyone learned their lessons from the FoM threads on how to behave. :nowink:

Status
Not open for further replies.