Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Spectacular job, also add maybe a map tool or "duel stats" tool for the future. When towns are all over, a map will be helpful. I know right now I am thinking about moving to the other side of the map via working along the way. I would love to have a map to find out the best route (The route with the most towns along the way for sleeping in) Once I have a map like that to use, I will begin my movement doing different jobs each one closer to the other side of the map :)

DeletedUser

I know this is a small thing but can you make up an icon for the the-west stats and make it different enough from the game and forum icons ?

I'm sure many people like myself mostly use the icons in their toolbar to navigate websites.

DeletedUser

Spectacular job, also add maybe a map tool or "duel stats" tool for the future. When towns are all over, a map will be helpful. I know right now I am thinking about moving to the other side of the map via working along the way. I would love to have a map to find out the best route (The route with the most towns along the way for sleeping in) Once I have a map like that to use, I will begin my movement doing different jobs each one closer to the other side of the map :)

You can't do Sats boards outside of The West due to them not realsing the information,which is a pitty :(

DeletedUser

Really nice site... I have used it often myself, and I think it will be more used in the future...

DeletedUser

two thumbs up! yay! a very interesting game with a very helpful "guide" site. ;)

DeletedUser

i have question about the items-products:

In the game the chance for finding beans is 40%/30min. On the weststats the chance shows 60%. is this for a different timespan? or just not correct?

DeletedUser

i have question about the items-products:

In the game the chance for finding beans is 40%/30min. On the weststats the chance shows 60%. is this for a different timespan? or just not correct?

i think its generaly incorrect, just report this to Morthy and im sure he will fix it ;)

DeletedUser

The stats site appears to be down. I can't get on. Is this just me?

DeletedUser

New items and quests added :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice, very handy.

Could we have town construction in the jobs section?

DeletedUser

Hmmm up to now 100% happy users. Thats really great. I m happy with the site too. You do a great work. Hope you follow it up.

Knut the Kind.

DeletedUser

Love the site. Visit it regularly. Lmao when I saw this...

tuetue.png
Pink ballet tutu-3 Toughness
-3 Appearance

DeletedUser

tool needed

it needs a tool that calculates the distance from a town to a job, would be immensely helpful