Thejohndoe Spitefully took a town

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't forget I'm also responsible for inviting more than half of the people into the UTW in the first place.

I recruited MOST of the leaders.

I even had to walk through other towns into joining the UTW in the first place.

"Subject you have to
Conversational partner tantric

»1«
MadAlice On 11/15/08 at 5:08 AM
You have to raise the other guys to mayor. do you know how to do this?

click their name on town hall residents, and you have to appoint themm twice up to the black hat, that way we can run invites and stuff."

The bottom line is rule under the UTW was tyrannical and insane.

He was always a touchy person who would take all the credit himself. Frequently we'd have conversations like this, when all I did was ask for help against someone who was dueling me on the forum.

-------------------------------

I am not trying to be tyrannical. I just don't like my authority being questioned at every other turn.

Recruiting? That's your job; I won't interfere unless it is someone I really need in the town.

Building and dueling? That's my job, leave it to me.
Based on your input about Cuma, I already telegramed the leaders of Perdition Wake; have faith that I am taking care of it. Simple.
MadAlice On 11/8/08 at 11:22 AM
And I didn't lose any money to cuma. I lost $3.
MadAlice On 11/8/08 at 11:21 AM
I'm not overriding anything. I didn't tell anybody to do anything I expressed my opinion. Don't be so tyrannical.
ronaldstrider On 11/8/08 at 11:20 AM
I am getting a little tired of this.
Stop trying to override my authority.

I understand what your problems are and I am trying to fix them in the best way possible.

Yes, Cuma hit you. Duelers from our town have also hit multiple people in theirs. It happens. If you had actually deposited more money in the treasury, it would not have hurt you so much!

I am taking care of it, let me deal with it. I decide who our major targets are; don't interfere.

--------------------

THE BOTTOM LINE IS

That no matter what anyone else says or tries to say

I invented the UTW. I secured the first expansion town San Diego. I was in charge of invites for the ENTIRE duration of the UTW beginning to finish, and I invited every single person beyond the starting 15-20 in the towns. I constantly organized the forum, created external forums, helped organize groups together, and participated in every way I could possible.

And yet when it came down to it, I was constantly belittled by various people in the leadership, and after I was given mayor, I had it immediately taken away for acting in a leadership position that I thought I had been given.

The baseline is, I put more work into the UTW than anyone else. All Kroesus ever did was record contributions for donations like a good accountant.

I'm the one with leadership qualities, and the entire honor argument has been a big farce.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mutually Assured Destruction

Implying not that I am Mad

But that one would have to BE mad to go up against me.

DeletedUser

Hey you posted this in world 3 as well. So wait...if youre saying this stuff already here why do you need to post it everywhere else as well? Its as if you want the publicity and trouble. This isnt a public issue, its a private issue. So why not keep it private greg? You too midgrin.

Couple of whiners...

DeletedUser

I posted it as a reponse to a world 1 thread, and saw how it pertained primarily to world 3 so I posted it there as well.

You are being a psychic vampire and are being very confrontational for no point. Use some logic and stop trying to leech when you should be trying to be productive.

Classic example of someone who would just takes and doesn't give, like an energy sink.

DeletedUser

Wait wait...I SHOULD be trying to be productive? And how do you think i should go about this? Magic the problem better with my wand?

How about I offer advice on how to sort this. I cant give any, I cant be productive in any way here because this issue does not concern me, and it does not concern many of the people on here. So why do you and midgrin keep trying to keep this public? ronald and co. have stopped with the publicity, why cant you?

DeletedUser

ok, i declare this thread a complete argument. someone please lock this. its just an argumant they could have in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.