Tools

DeletedUser

What you think about tools what gives you bonuses on working?
That would be good for workers.

DeletedUser

Question is where would it go when you equip it ? I kinda like the idea as the higher leveled weapons give you a bonus

DeletedUser

New box to add it or into hand where you equip weaps atm.
But yeh, but that would be bad if some1 attacks you.
So i think new tab would be cool or production tab?

DeletedUser

sure why not, add a hammer or tool box add construction/ repair and stuff a new spot needed though or use that idem spot that does nothing

DeletedUser

i go for it. the job you work on idem and put it on that slot and get a advantage

DeletedUser

Actualy it could be new slot.
You wear gun and pickaxe. its ok.

DeletedUser

nah. use the product slot. it isnt helpful atm. but it would be more balanced if it was in the weapon hand slot. example:

pickaxe
melee tool
+3 construction
2-6 damage
requires level 10

something like that. lowered damage, worker bonus weapons. because hammers are deadly.

DeletedUser

i agree with the wepon bonus for working that would be great! :p
PS: organs, nice avatar pic ;)

DeletedUser

nah. use the product slot. it isnt helpful atm. but it would be more balanced if it was in the weapon hand slot. example:

pickaxe
melee tool
+3 construction
2-6 damage
requires level 10

something like that. lowered damage, worker bonus weapons. because hammers are deadly.
ya i like this idea, but might make some angry (like those against dueling completely because they'll get a const. bonus wep and they'll die and they'll start a 70 post rant on how dueling should end or how you should agree to duel etc.)

DeletedUser

i use to say that but really i dont care cause we never die with high hp

DeletedUser

ya i like this idea, but might make some angry (like those against dueling completely because they'll get a const. bonus wep and they'll die and they'll start a 70 post rant on how dueling should end or how you should agree to duel etc.)
well too bad if someone doesnt like dueling. its like tribal wars, u cant decline or accept someone to attack u

DeletedUser

Those babies aren't going away no matter what you do.

DeletedUser

ya i dont give a **** now cause i got dueled by 6 ppl in a row still satnding

DeletedUser

nice, maybe they were all using a "peddle" though
you know verbs can hurt
especially used with nouns
like:
cousin F*****r
that one hits deep to some

DeletedUser

was that to me????? or you just like talking lol jk. yes that does cut deep

DeletedUser

anyway i still want this, the idem for the job in the little idem box gives you a bonus for that job