Top 35 Town Recruiting!

DeletedUser

Hidden Springs is Currently Recruiting!

Are you a good player that is stuck in a small town?

Do you check the rankings and see the top players with these awesome weapons and clothes and you can do nothing but stare in envy because your town doesn't have pure builders?

Is your voice not being heard by the town founder?

Then you need a change of scenery!

Hidden Springs has dedicated builders that are building around the clock upgrading the stores daily. This way you can get these items that the high level players, that you deserve, at a reasonable price!

There is a constant discussion going on about the direction that the town is heading in and everyone has a say.

We have NO donating requirements. That means $0 when you join, $0 every week. We only ask that you donate to keep the treasury going.

WE ARE RECRUITING ALL LEVELS!!!

Here are our current building levels:

Town hall 10
Residences 10
Bank 10
Hotel 5
Gunsmith 15
Tailor 10
General store 10
Mortician 1

WE ARE COMPLETELY DONE BUILDING!!!

So send a mail to one of the town leaders and a short questionnaire will shortly be sent to you.

Hope you mail soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And Ye I say unto you, thou shall be bumped onto the front page

DeletedUser

Interesting upgrades queue.
High residences while low bank and hotel...
Also why not pushing Tailor up 1st?
ANyhow, seems you know what your doing guys, nice town rank! :dry:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we upgrade Residence when our invites are full. And we are upgrading gunsmith first because of the weapons.

Is there really a need for a higher hotel at this stage in the game? Bank does need to go higher, but there are higher priorities at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by!

DeletedUser

And Ye I say unto you, thou shall be bumped onto the front page

DeletedUser

Hotel can help move things faster, although probably only for premium energy players.
When it comes to shops, GS lvl3 was a huge disappointment for us, since the only new item we got was - a PONY. WTF? :laugh:

DeletedUser

Update

Just a quick update, our General Store is up to level 4 now.

*Edit* For those wondering as to why we choose a certain order to build things in, progression of buildings erected is discussed among the entire town membership and decided based on all comments and votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

General Store is at level 5 now!

We now have mustangs: Speed 75%
Blue Bow: +12 Shooting
Gray Bow Tie: +12 Construction
Fancy Bow Tie: +1 Strength, +11 Construction, +6 Repairing, +6 Dodging, +5 Tactics

And much more!

DeletedUser

I can wait for my Mustang from level30 quest, but that fancy bow tie, omg nice! :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

If you think of it in terms of efficiencies, the hotel will give a complete restoration of energy level which allows for 4-5 2 hr jobs for a non premium and 6-7 2 hr jobs for a premium player before needing to rest again. In other words less sleep more work.

DeletedUser

I understand your point Kroesus, I, personally, just feel that that if you can be active every 8-12 hours, then it really isn't much of a problem and the town would be better off building stores and residences.

Tailor is now level 5!

DeletedUser

with silver buttons buttons buttons

(level 7 gunsmith, I'm excited!)