TOP 5 town - Forest Hill - Recruiting !!!

DeletedUser

InGame Name: wilsonjandc
Character Level (XP/XP): 11: 123/154

Current Residency: none
Previous Residency: none
Other worlds ranking and success: Level 23 on world 1 with over $3000 invested in my town
Cash/Bank Account: $404
Highest Attribute: mobility
Highest Skill: animal instincts
2nd Highest Skill: reflex
Intended Character Build: All round character increasing my skill levels to enable higher paid jobs.
Declared Intentions: To become a great asset to the town.
Personal Requirements/Requests: A freindly helpful town to grow in.

I have been away on holiday for a week so my character level has fallen behind (was a top 30 player when I left) I will be catching up quickly now I am back.

DeletedUser

how do you know if someone buys from intown and doesn't donate?

DeletedUser

Still waiting for mine to be read, probably a lot of apps to get through.

DeletedUser

how can you kill us if we break the rules ?

the players leave the town and you cannt duel with the players doesnt have a town

DeletedUser

In town hall there is a list with ppl cash. How much they donated and how much they had when they came.
Taking lots of gunman now and have formed 2 poseys. One is for revenges against attackers and other one will hunt those who don't pay. Never had to use second one as everyone who joins sees how good it is to be our member and be able to buy all the goods at half the price.

Riddick, I see you have fun with me :). Never mind. We have big enough bank where I deposit so loosing few bucks ain't that big problem for me.

DeletedUser

how can you kill us if we break the rules ?

the players leave the town and you cannt duel with the players doesnt have a town

By posting this your application is on black list so... Do this to some other town :p. Anyway it is a bad tactic as with higher levels more dangerous jobs will come. You can get killed and loose all your money so... I belive you got my point :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's just for the fun of the game...)) In fact, I do like the way your town expands and I consider it one of the best on the continent. After Williamsburg of course :p

Keep up the good work :)

DeletedUser

It's just for the fun of the game...)) In fact, I do like the way your town expands and I consider it one of the best on the continent. After Williamsburg of course :p

Keep up the good work :)

Thanx. No hard feelings here. After all it is just a game :cool:

DeletedUser

Welcome to Forest Hill
future town no.1 in World 3.

Why should you join us:

- We are constantly in top 5 towns in the game
- We have clear vision and excellent managment wich is a guarantee that we will be no.1 town soon
- Legends from world 1 and 2 are our citizens or donors: Morzanka, markanthony, Azuk, Fugi88, Hightower and others
- Building shops to offer you best products that will help you gain even more money and experience
- Very active forum with tips, strategies and casual area

If you are interested and would like to look at others from the top, join us. Fill this form and send it to markanthony in game.

Application Form

InGame Name:
Character Level (XP/XP):
Current Residency:
Previous Residency:
Other worlds ranking and success:
Cash/Bank Account:
Highest Attribute:
Highest Skill:
2nd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build:
Declared Intentions:
Personal Requirements/Requests:

Our policy is simple:
- if you build, you stay in town
- if you earn money, you donate and live in and out of town
- when you buy something in our city, you donate to town treasury same ammount (this is twice cheaper then buying as outsider)
- if you cheat us, we kill you ;)
- if you duel, you stay in town

If you find this acceptable send us your info and filled up form and we will contact you back.

WELCOME TO NO.1 TOWN IN WEST WORLD 3!

I am getting many applications ingame. Please read quoted text and fill up application. After that send it ingame to markanthony.
This will make our job easier and if you are good you will increase your chance of being accepted sooner.

Thank you

DeletedUser

Yep i just had a pretty nice visit to your town.....hope i didnt beat up a couple of yall to bad

DeletedUser

In town hall there is a list with ppl cash. How much they donated and how much they had when they came.
Taking lots of gunman now and have formed 2 poseys. One is for revenges against attackers and other one will hunt those who don't pay. Never had to use second one as everyone who joins sees how good it is to be our member and be able to buy all the goods at half the price.

Riddick, I see you have fun with me :). Never mind. We have big enough bank where I deposit so loosing few bucks ain't that big problem for me.

You only see how much cash they have on them at the moment, not how much they had. If they join the town and deposit into the bank it shows their total as that much less then.

DeletedUser

You only see how much cash they have on them at the moment, not how much they had. If they join the town and deposit into the bank it shows their total as that much less then.

we know who is donating and who isnt dont worry ;)

DeletedUser

Of course you do it tells you in the town hall what each member has donated. He tried to say he could tell how much cash someone had total and that is false unless you had no bank whatsoever. It does not show bank deposits on a players total.

DeletedUser

We have quite a waiting list. Will forward your name again to markanthony. hope to see you soon.

DeletedUser

InGame Name:Jrooney2
Character Level (XP/XP):9
Current Residency:killer pass
Previous Residency:none
Other worlds ranking and success:none
Cash/Bank Account:0£ spent it all on constructing buildings in my last town
Highest Attribute:strength
Highest Skill:construction
2nd Highest Skill:toughness
Intended Character Build: dueller
Declared Intentions:To be with the best town
Personal Requirements/Requests:None at the moment.

DeletedUser

Welcome to Forest Hill
future town no.1 in World 3.

Why should you join us:

- We are constantly in top 3 towns in the game
- We have clear vision and excellent managment wich is a guarantee that we will be no.1 town soon
- Legends from world 1 and 2 are our citizens or donors: Morzanka, markanthony, Azuk, Fugi88, Hightower and others
- Building shops to offer you best products that will help you gain even more money and experience
- Very active forum with tips, strategies and casual area

If you are interested and would like to look at others from the top, join us. Fill this form and send it to markanthony in game.

Application Form

InGame Name:
Character Level (XP/XP):
Current Residency:
Previous Residency:
Other worlds ranking and success:
Cash/Bank Account:
Highest Attribute:
Highest Skill:
2nd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build:
Declared Intentions:
Personal Requirements/Requests:

Our policy is simple:
- if you build, you stay in town
- if you earn money, you donate and live in and out of town
- when you buy something in our city, you donate to town treasury same ammount (this is twice cheaper then buying as outsider)
- if you cheat us, we kill you ;)
- if you duel, you stay in town

If you find this acceptable send us your info and filled up form and we will contact you back.

WELCOME TO NO.1 TOWN IN WEST WORLD 3!

Also you can check items we have in our stores here: http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=5566