Town Discussion

DeletedUser

While there aren't any towns yet, what are you expecting the towns to do in this world?

Are you expecting people to try to create "Gangs/Family towns" again?
Who do you expect to found the first town, and when?

Once towns are founded:
What town is your favorite? Why?
What do you wish towns would do?
What town is the most advanced in your opinion?

This is more of a politics thread I suppose.
----------

To tell you the truth about the Gangs, even though there is little/no benefit in this game for these types of Alliances, I expect they will try to create them. Rotating members/town hopping is obviously going to happen as well, and for good reason. The towns need money so they will rotate.

Who will found the first town, is the hardest question by far. I have no true idea and all I suppose we could really do is speculate. As for when the first will be founded, I expect pretty soon. People are a bit more experienced after already playing in one world, and know what to do better.

DeletedUser

Family towns won't survive in this world due to specialization if they flood a town with all workers duelists will make quick pickings of them.

DeletedUser

I believe there will be more premade towns. Where players alternate in and out of the town putting in money while a few others spec Construction.

On that note, anyone want to start organizing a town for this? We will get 20 members and start this process as soon as one member has $300 ;)

DeletedUser

I'm game, btw has it happened to you guys that you don't receive products exp or cash after doing a job? wondering if it is a bug.

DeletedUser

I am up for that. 20 people town by switching in and out sounds clever. I got some ideas of my own as to entrance fee and recquirements for being a member. Look me up on Skype if u want.
addy is robin.hood101.

DeletedUser

Family towns won't survive in this world due to specialization if they flood a town with all workers duelists will make quick pickings of them.

Asterios this is world 2, maybe this will be like world 2 in TW?

DeletedUser

wrld 1

im thinkin that its going to happen just like world 1.. everythings gonna blow at once.

DeletedUser

I am looking for a town that needs a construction worker.

IGM me and we will work on getting this idea together.

DeletedUser

I am looking for a town that needs a construction worker.

IGM me and we will work on getting this idea together.

no towns are made yet...

plus you post in the wrong forum
naughty.gif

DeletedUser

Yes, but there are premade towns. As per my previous post I've recieved several mails with interested players. I suppose theres a demand for a premade village. So if your interested we still have spots, just mail me in game so I can keep track easier.

DeletedUser

Yeah there are several groups of round about 4 players. I have 4(including me) Vent has a few and someone else has 4. May team up and have 15 or even 20 people working together in shifts. We shall see.

DeletedUser

Ready to join as a gunman. Currently level 5 and growing. Premium member.

DeletedUser

as to who will set up the 1st town i have no idear but it think i may get one of the 1st

the others who are setting up how close are you?

DeletedUser

i am half way in terms of money got 4 o us converging on same spot plus in talks with other groups wanting to start towns.

DeletedUser

A few friends and I that have played other games together are working towards making a town here, but I really do not understand very much about towns.

I know that I need one to be able to sleep and gain my energy back faster. I also need to sell stuff out of my bag because I do not see a way to throw it away :)

Still, I have about 200, and will found a town as soon as I can.

DeletedUser

I'm actually surprised there are no towns yet with people at level 8, figured they would have the cash. I may start one just to starty one but way in the last south west corner, found a nice spot with resources around it so folks won't have to travel far from the city, course they need to travel far to get to the city but that's to deter attackers.