Town next to Infraction Junction

DeletedUser

Who likes a challenge? Join the Vineyard Extension right next to Infraction Junction! We are recruiting all classes, but hoping to get some awesome builders and tough duelers/soldiers.
We are experienced players and have built multiple towns before in W6, 7 and 9.
Prerequisite: Active players who don't mind getting hit frequently.
Reward: Anything goes as long as it's legal and fun. There's no rotation policy or tax rules.
Send me an ingame tele or post below if you'd like an invitation.

Update: we have now extended the residences, got a Mortician and our first shop. Gunsmith is under construction and will be built up quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck with your town BilleA. I like your recruitment thread. Cheers!

DeletedUser

If you enjoy working 2 hours at a time then duck in your hotel as soon as your done, saving your precious 40$, Vineyard Extension is for you.

No really, it's great.

DeletedUser

Post deleted.

Yeah guys, she does. Unfortunately. It's not pretty. But don't let that deter you from joining us. I have invited all my cheerleader friends to dance in the saloon on weekends. And now that we have a hotel, they might decide to stay a little longer.

DeletedUser

Don't forget players, if you want to hit mods then this town is pretty convenient for it. :D

DeletedUser

Don't forget players, if you want to hit mods then this town is pretty convenient for it. :D

Yes - very convenient. It's only a short walk even without a donkey. Mortician coming up next.

Denisero, we'll have you any day as our recruiter ;)

DeletedUser

yep..jus luk for the banned players on the forum and invite them to your town..they wud anyday love to hit the mods..especially the one who banned them :D

DeletedUser

It is getting serious now! As per update of my original post, we have more residences, a mortician and a shop. It would be great to get a couple more builders to build the town faster. We are now also recruiting duelers and soldiers who'd like to give the mods a good bashing.

DeletedUser

/me sits from behind the Bar in the Saloon and serves BilleA a Cold Mojito..

Seriously Everyone, I joined this Town as a level 3, now I am level 19, Its a FUN town, great people, got plenty fun people jumping by shopping, we got a town chat, WITH TRIVIA for you to join..

Cold Beer, Whiskey or mojitos, even Jack Daniels :O
We also got lots of dancers in our Saloon, and every Saturday the first round of drinks is on the house :O

We also sell the best porked Beef in the whole community in our precious Saloon :)

Cheers!

//Mr Jack Daniels, Saloon Owner Of Vineyard Extension//

DeletedUser

Join Us now!
NOW ALSO IN IN THE MC FAMILY!!

So lets fill this town up...
Looking for Duellers, Adventurers And Soldiers :)

DeletedUser

There must be more than this that wants to Hit IJ and the Moderators ehh?
Comeone its a great chance to increase your Duel Stats and at the same time have fun hitting IJ's moderators and other big time players..

ok, last night Vineyard was in a Fort Battle, had 8Members in it, 6 of them Stood their ground and survived in the end, not to shabby ehh?
Also, our side, the defending side won..

So I mean, we arent that bad, so feel free to send me a msg ingame if you want to join in the fights :) Cause we got alot of them going on :)

DeletedUser

Ok, this thread needs a serious Bump, So without only saying "Bump" Like many from Forums usually are..
I can say as much as we are involved in a serious amount of Fort Battles lately, and I feel that Fort Battles are some of the things that makes this game fun..
So if you are tired of being townless, or even tired of being in a town without any action, join Vineyard, I can PROMISE you that within a day, you will be duelled atleast once :p

DeletedUser

If you enjoy working 2 hours at a time then duck in your hotel as soon as your done, saving your precious 40$, Vineyard Extension is for you.

Not true. Once every two days you will get a 48 hour attack free timezone.

DeletedUser

Not true. Once every two days you will get a 48 hour attack free timezone.

This means Everyone! That we can almost GUARANTEE you a 48h attack free timezone :p
its a great offer! not many can offer you that :p