Towns/Joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I too an looking for a job. I still have skill points so i can be whatever that you need the most. Please telegram me in the game

DeletedUser

Joining town 9 construction and 1 repair

:DHello, im needing a town im someone who wants to give to the town... not take away my construction level is 9 and my reair level is 1 lol..... if any one needs me in a town ill be waiting a Telegram.

DeletedUser

hi,
Exp dueler, very active, willing to give a hand on construction of a town.
Need a town to fight for.
I tried to send "demands" but i read here and i see this is useless. so i put it here.
i have some 250$, ready to donate them (i skip the donkey for you) for the adoptive town.
thanks, waiting for a "call"

DeletedUser

forum_new.gif
clear.gif
Town Recruitment
Here you can apply/recruit for a town.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am from Latvia, and search players who is from this country or at least from Baltic countries, so if you are maybe we can together build one wonderful city :)

DeletedUser

Hello, I am from Latvia, and search players who is from this country or at least from Baltic countries, so if you are maybe we can together build one wonderful city :)

Post this in the Town Recruitment Thead. There you will have much luck finding some players who are from Latvia.

Goodluck!

DeletedUser

*makes notes of all the names of people who apparently cannot read*

Guess who definitely won't be getting an invite?

DeletedUser

It's Closed,,:(

An entire sub-forum is closed to you? I don't think so... you have something very odd going on with your forum account if it is. I can see it just fine.

Did you actually click the link? Or read the page for the World 3 forums? It's right up there at the top.

DeletedUser

It's Closed,,:(

Here is your Answer JDoe:

An entire sub-forum is closed to you? I don't think so... you have something very odd going on with your forum account if it is. I can see it just fine.

Did you actually click the link? Or read the page for the World 3 forums? It's right up there at the top.

Also, go to World 3, then at the very top of this page you will see Town Recruitment. Click that, then make a new topic.

Goodluck!

DeletedUser

im waiting for an invite aswell please. i will work for the town when able to to help everyone out

DeletedUser

sorry i posted this here aswell as in the applications forum. was a mistake

InGame name: westhamunitedfc
Character Level (XP/XP): 5/14
Current Residency: Homeless and looking
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated contributions: None
Cash/Bank Account: $18 and increasing
Highest Attribute: Strength (1)
1st Highest Skill: Vigor (2)
2nd Highest Skill: Stamina (2)
3rd Highest Skill: Construction (1)
Intended Character Build: Worker
Declared Intentions: Well of course I will help with construction, donate cash although i cant donate everything as i need some for myself.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Everyone in the town can trust each other, dont go behind peoples back etc

Status
Not open for further replies.