Towns

• Thread starter DeletedUser15257
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15257

So I am pretty new to the game, I am currently level 15 and working my way up with no ryme or reason as to what I put my stats into. I do not belong to a town as all the bigger ones require 20+ level to join. I was wondering if it pays to wait till 20 to join a larger town... or should I just make my own and hang out? I am on every day a few different times to queue jobs or sleep. I hate search functions on forums... so thought maybe I'd get some answers by just posting. I am in the square on the far left side second one down from the top. Only one large town and 2 decently large ones in it.

Any info I can get would be great. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Don't join FoM. They tried to trick this 14 year old kid from Botswana. But little did they know he was really a prince who only needed a blank check so that he could smuggle his millions out of his country to share with you.

DeletedUser15257

I started reading another Thread... I can see where it might be hard to like an alliance that is based completely on being able to attack others and if they encounter resistance... an entire alliance might come crashing down on you. FoM needs to purge alot of cities it seems and maybe get back to some fundamentals that made them good. Just from what I was reading... to each there own =) but I would just like to know about towns lol.

DeletedUser

Who are you? promote this man immediately!

You need to get into a town pretty soon as you might be doing more and more dangerous jobs and if you get knocked out you lose all your cash. In the town you can store your money in the bank, just make sure they have a high level bank over 5 would be preferable. You will also have access to gear at far more affordable prices this really helps. The only downside is you are open to being duelled, unless you become part of the massive powerblocs this never happens :nowink:

DeletedUser

I started reading another Thread... I can see where it might be hard to like an alliance that is based completely on being able to attack others and if they encounter resistance... an entire alliance might come crashing down on you. FoM needs to purge alot of cities it seems and maybe get back to some fundamentals that made them good. Just from what I was reading... to each there own =) but I would just like to know about towns lol.
Don't believe every thing posted in these threads. There are some who wish to destroy anything good in world 8.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.