• Genius, I completely agree

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • I like it but the structure part is going to far

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • I like the west the way it is, trade would change things too much

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

i like the idea. you could have a market place in your town where you could put up the wares you would like to sell. you would get most of the proceeds with a small fee going to the town (since the market is a town building).

^^ that sounds just right :D

DeletedUser

according to one of the main developers, it most likely won't be possible to trade products

("Der Warenhandel wird sich voraussichtlich auf Nicht-Produkte beschränken.")

town market is definetely genius! hopefully the makers of the west can implement something like that into this.

Ok guys... I have read al your ideas, but according to the creators of this game they won't be possible to make it (technically they aren't able to do so... so they aren't able to do it... they don't know how).

DeletedUser

If developers do not want to make easy questing - they could let players trade items what are sold in shop, byt not quest items.

DeletedUser

Ok guys... I have read al your ideas, but according to the creators of this game they won't be possible to make it (technically they aren't able to do so... so they aren't able to do it... they don't know how).

it won't be possible as in "it won't be possible for the players to trade products" not as in "it won't be possible for the developers to code".

And as being said, it's simply to avoid having duellers e.g. (people who spend all points in aim/dodge, which won't help you to do jobs, but are great for duels) being able to do every single quest by just buying any product they need to finish that very quest.

DeletedUser

As for now they say they don't know how to do it.. so they aren't able to do it.

DeletedUser

:( Come on guys! If everyone says positive things rather than negatives we will have more of a chance of them Wanting to find out!

DeletedUser

is there any news on this?

Is it a possibility as a new feature, in the future?

what if, instead of a market... as it seems it will not be happening...

you could steal goods in a duel?

I would much rather steal items from a guy after beating him up than a few bucks....
maybe not equipped items... or maybe not even items, but only goods from working.... could that be a possibility?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

trust me its not that they cant do it. tell them to go steal travians codes and they can do it. but i think only clothing should be able to be sold and traded.