P&P Traitors, Allies, Awesome Battle and In Your Face Poor Sports

DeletedUser

Hey I just watched an awesome battle on W11 today. The folks at the Black towns brought it on and defended their fort down to the last man and the last round of the battle. Wow that was close!

Who was attacking? The Confederates??? Odd - I thought the Confederates were their allies! - Or at least that's what it said on their town page. Hmmmmm.... Interesting! Did someone say backstabbers???? Not me! I'm sure not going to resort to base name calling lol!

They sure did pull out all the stops though! They brought in mercenaries to fight for them and asked their big bros the Legion to show up for them. Wow! all just to go after a little fort owned by a couple of little towns. Looks like they were right to do that though judging by the gutsy response the Black towns and their friends brought to the battle. Does anyone think the Confeds could have pulled it off on their own??? Probably not lol!!!

I always think the name a town gives a fort they just took is very important. It's soooo telling about the quality of the people who named it. What did the Confeds name the fort they stole from their allies? Hmmmm..... Let's see...... Oh! What do you know???? It's called Now it is ours. Some people might call that a bit of in your face...

But Hey I'm not here to tell you what to think. Figure it out for yourself lol!

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if they could have done it on their own. They had help.

DeletedUser

Click ---> HERE <--- to see my resume,' in case you want to hire one of those nefarious mercenaries that helps you win fort wars (yep, I commanded that fort attack Bumston is talking about, and a good team it was). :)

DeletedUser16628

I'm not ready to be a fort beast yet but soon enough great work hellstromm

DeletedUser

It was a good battle inded but i think it was a close call only because it was ment to be a 55 round battle from the start (i maybe wrong of course).

Anyway I had a lot of trouble to keep up with the tactic :p

great job everyone

DeletedUser

Hehe, yep. Wanted to stretch it out, add to the entertainment value and pose it as a demonstration of patience, teamwork and timing. We had one round left. Kudos to the team for giving the confidence to push the envelope. ;)

DeletedUser

It would be sweet if I had some sort of ultimate showdown between me and Hellstromm once I respec my skills. Pure fort defender against pure fort attacker...

DeletedUser

Am I crazy or am I reading this wrong? I believe this topic was about Back stabbers... Yes! I just checked the title Traitors, Allies, and an awesome Battle. If you want to stroke Hellstromms' ego make your own thread, Congrats you won. This has nothing to do with you. Try to see if you can follow what the REAL POINT here is.

Let me tell you a story....
Once upon a time in a land to the west, there was a family of towns 5 and that family of towns had friends (allies). To make it clear There was a Mommy (town), a Daddy (town), and 3 brother and sister (towns). They all had friends, and they all lived happily with their friends. Until one day one of their friends (an ally) attacked their house (fort). The whole family was confused by this, because 3 of the family members(towns) had friendships(alliances) with this person(Back Stabbing town). Especially because when this person(BS town) as homeless(had no fort) a member of the family(town) invited its friend(BS town) to become roommates(share a fort). Confused they wrote to their friend thinking there had to be some kind of mistake, why would their friend(ally) do such a thing??? Then the friend answered, If I burn down your house I get to move into the house down the street. So this story is about the Greed, and Betrayal of a Back Stabbing town. And no matter if this person(BS town) managed to burn down the family's home(fort) or not, The person(BS town) was still wrong.

BS town- you know who you are, and so does EVERYONE ELSE. I wonder if you have ANY allies who aren't questioning if you will do the same thing to them. How can anyone trust a town willing to break 3 alliances for one small fort that probably won't be able to hold on to.

DeletedUser

And for those who are interested, dial 1-800-HELL-STROMM to obviate such above-noted instances. ;)

(*/me strokes little hairy ego* There there ego, he didn't mean to be so mean to you)

DeletedUser

Backstabbing is part of the game. If you don't like it, don't play it.

DeletedUser

Oh Cmon guys, admit allready that pretending being an ally than taking something from this ally is as low as it can get...

You all play tough...right...

Well lets say it like this: if someone from you would have experienced this, it would probably also be on the news...

OH another thing...people always say its part of the game...
Does someone remember Chippachop from w6 or similar unfair players?
NO?

Let me tell you a story...this character said, i like being rude, unfair and etc, etc...than he made to much enemies, eventually he quit the game for being Ko 24/7...well

C´est la vie

Eventually such backstabbers get what they deserve...a bullet in the head

DeletedUser20647

It's not they were surprised... they could have defended better.

DeletedUser

(*/me strokes little hairy ego* There there ego, he didn't mean to be so mean to you)

Hellstromm this is a family forum! do that in private.

As for the fort battle shenanigans. I think everyone is surprised in this game at least once by other towns and people. you can get upset about it which is normal, and / or also use the situation to make sure you try to make smarter associations in the future. Again as was mentioned above if you were able to hold onto the fort through defense this probably wouldn't have been such an issue, you would have just taunted them for being stupid and then moved on... Now you just have to plan how to get the fort back.

Good luck,
FFF

DeletedUser

I have to admit, this is also true...
So when planing on taking the fort back, post it on the forum and surely you will get some aid from people like me!

DeletedUser

Hellstromm this is a family forum! do that in private.

As for the fort battle shenanigans. I think everyone is surprised in this game at least once by other towns and people. you can get upset about it which is normal, and / or also use the situation to make sure you try to make smarter associations in the future. Again as was mentioned above if you were able to hold onto the fort through defense this probably wouldn't have been such an issue, you would have just taunted them for being stupid and then moved on... Now you just have to plan how to get the fort back.

Good luck,
FFF
Watch out what you say FF Fred, he is technically god, (almost sheriff), he can send you a warning, about mobbing the mods:)

DeletedUser

Bah. I have no problem with Hellstromm. I may disagree with him from time to time, but in general I usually enjoy his banter on the boards. From what I've seen he's usually able take some raillery as well as respond with some amusing witticisms. Of course typing is probably difficult when he is petting his um...ego. :p

DeletedUser

And for those who are interested, dial 1-800-HELL-STROMM to obviate such above-noted instances. ;)

Hey that phone number doesn't work!