-UA- The First

DeletedUser10514

Town is now up :)

I am looking for people to join my town and looking for other towns to join my alliance, which i hope will be the best in the world.

If you are going to make a town in the second up from bottom right of the map then speak to me, and then you can join the alliance.

To join the town i am looking for people in top 500 first, mainly builders and moneymaking adventurers. but after i will be loking for duelers.

If you would like to join speak to me ingame.

Regards
Martyhur

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm .... Good !!
I want join in your town and be one of your town members !!
I am pure dueler and will be rank 1 in duel .
I think your town will be good town for me and your mortician will be good with my records !!

DeletedUser

I will join right now send me an invite: Sk8erman is my ingame name. I am a dueler. I will telegram you ingame also.

DeletedUser

Don't Underestimate the power of a level 5, But ok, you don't want me in your town, Thats fine. Good luck with your town

~~Sk8erman

DeletedUser

Hey boss , I am pure dueler and i want join in your town .
Please invite me .
m-pro
I am from world 1 and i am experienced player , My level in W9 is 57 and i know how play this game world , I am waiting for your invitation .

DeletedUser

sorry im looking for some good people to join that are willing to donate more than what a level 5 will have

Do you really think rankings and level matter right now? We just got started. You won't get far with this attitude.

DeletedUser

Don't be too harsh, Martyhur may lack in tact and humility, but he did say he was looking for money makers and builders of (relatively) high levels. I certainly wouldn't expect any town to accept duelers in the first 5 citizens.
I see Toko has found a home already, as a pure trapper he will certainly qualify as a money maker and I imagine he will be a serious force in w10.

DeletedUser

I wasn't referring only to Sk8erMan or any other dueler, but in general, it's far too early to make a rigorous selection. A level 5 player might outlevel a level 10 one within a few days, and maybe he'll bring in more money in the long run. And having this kind of attitude towards other players might cost him a lot of friendships in the future.

DeletedUser

Don't be too harsh, Martyhur may lack in tact and humility, but he did say he was looking for money makers and builders of (relatively) high levels. I certainly wouldn't expect any town to accept duelers in the first 5 citizens.
I see Toko has found a home already, as a pure trapper he will certainly qualify as a money maker and I imagine he will be a serious force in w10.

Sadly, from his various posts, I gleamed that Martyhur is not experienced. Heck, his first telegram to me was basically "donate everything you have then get away". I felt like I wouldn't be able to get along with someone like that, so I left:sad:

DeletedUser

Sadly, from his various posts, I gleamed that Martyhur is not experienced. Heck, his first telegram to me was basically "donate everything you have then get away". I felt like I wouldn't be able to get along with someone like that, so I left:sad:
lol. I can't say I'm surprised. I did expect you to stay in his town at least until there was another one ready to take you though, he really can't be too bright.

DeletedUser

lol. I can't say I'm surprised. I did expect you to stay in his town at least until there was another one ready to take you though, he really must be a ******.

Meh, it might be a good idea to let this whole building craze pass, it will be easier to join a town in a couple of weeks, don't mind paying for a hotel for that long;)

DeletedUser

True. I am planning to pay for hotels for a while, and stay greenhorn until I can get a decent horse too. No point being in a town when I don't have dueling skills. I'll just join, donate and shop a couple of times, I don't want to be anybodies XP farm.

DeletedUser

True. I am planning to pay for hotels for a while, and stay greenhorn until I can get a decent horse too. No point being in a town when I don't have dueling skills. I'll just join, donate and shop a couple of times, I don't want to be anybodies XP farm.

I'm just gonna pass myself out whenever I run out of energy, this strategy has kept my builder safe in W9 for months at a time;)

DeletedUser

i just want to sell

hello.
all i basicly want to do is sell my items and get my own town going to entice my mates to play.

i have noticed there is a town called Washington but there are no residents and it only has 200 points. is that town player owned? :'( i just want to sell.

DeletedUser

hello.
all i basicly want to do is sell my items and get my own town going to entice my mates to play.

i have noticed there is a town called Washington but there are no residents and it only has 200 points. is that town player owned? :'( i just want to sell.

tats a founding town to let people sleep and regain energy till the players towns make hotels...just wait for 2-3 days and keep a watch on top towns in town rankings...they will be the frst to build stores