Underpopulation or too many towns?

DeletedUser

i think that a town should get hit with something that ends up needing repairs say the doors get broken in during a fight so a few bucks to repair, a storm blows something over needing repair this cost would come out of the town treasury and if per say a town went to low in hp (say give a town hp based on the lvl of building and town hall giving most hp and if a town hits 0 hp it is in complete disrepair and the cost of taking over the town should be relative to the number of max hp it has so it would be harder to rebuild bigger towns but easy to take towns built then forgotten) it would get rid of any towns not being used reducing confusion when looking for a town to join just have the incidents that happen put into the town log

DeletedUser

This came up before and most people thought it was a bad idea but with towns approaching max it is making a lot more sense.

DeletedUser

i think that a town should get hit with something that ends up needing repairs say the doors get broken in during a fight so a few bucks to repair, a storm blows something over needing repair this cost would come out of the town treasury and if per say a town went to low in hp (say give a town hp based on the lvl of building and town hall giving most hp and if a town hits 0 hp it is in complete disrepair and the cost of taking over the town should be relative to the number of max hp it has so it would be harder to rebuild bigger towns but easy to take towns built then forgotten) it would get rid of any towns not being used reducing confusion when looking for a town to join just have the incidents that happen put into the town log

Naw, I think that might make the game too complicated...

DeletedUser1105

I think it would be a good idea. Maybe it could be linked to duels?

I.e. if a player from a town loses a duel, a random building loses 100 construction points.

This would, in a lot of cases, result in a downgrade of levels, and would give the workers something to do. They would have to re-build to keep things up to scratch.

It would also add more excitement to duels. You really would be fighting for your town then.

I think it is worth it's own thread to discuss it anyway.

DeletedUser5046

^^ yes that would be true...and in the case of one man towns...i think they should ony be dueled by other one man towns...

DeletedUser

What? why?

I think we may be looking at a bunch of different difficulties here that have another name... its called gameplay.