Update 1.27

DeletedUser

2 things everybody

1. your labour points for a job from clothing are now taking into account at the END of the job instead of the start (what it was before update)

2. I wonder had anyone bought skills before it was taken away?

DeletedUser

Wait, so things I just scheduled for 1 hour jobs sucked down 24 energy each, but now we're back to having 2 hour jobs?? What a Charlie Foxtrot..

I liked that change, but without knowing the details on how AP and SP could be purchased (Does the price climb? Does it stay higher? Is there an ultimate limit? None of these points were fully explained in the change log), I'm not sure how I feel about that much-vilified feature.

DeletedUser21656

maybe the developers are punishing us for not accepting the premium features..

(sad)

DeletedUser

bye bye guys.quit the game

edit: good,they changed back.I m coming back then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe lol, good to have you back :)
(next time your in a fort battle go onto your own classes tower lol)

The new dueling this is alright... I tried 1 on world 4 and lost :(

Maybe if you KO them you get their weapon lol

DeletedUser

Sheesh.. I can schedule 8 jobs at 2 hours apiece. And items I scheduled for 1 hour took 24 energy and only gave me the benefit of 1 hour of work as per the old system. I was almost 1 hour through a 2 hour job when they disabled the servers several hours ago to make the change. So I didn't benefit there, then lost a lot of energy. Now I have to sleep instead of making the last energy I needed to level up and automatically fill my energy.

Somebody dropped the ball for sure with this fiasco. I have no problem with them making money for their efforts in providing entertainment, but these miscues take away from the entertainment value and if a trend develops, it could easily decrease to a point where I'd expect many to leave and cease paying modest sums towards premium benefits.

DeletedUser

hehe lol, good to have you back :)
(next time your in a fort battle go onto your own classes tower lol)

The new dueling this is alright... I tried 1 on world 4 and lost :(

Maybe if you KO them you get their weapon lol

nope :dry: