Feedback Update 2.211

BigNoob

Fort battle sector bonus
The "Fort battle sector bonus (per Level)" bonus offered by the Black heart of the dead's Clothing set, Cat and skull set and Weapon set was not functioning as intended.
The issue has now been resolved.
"The issue has now been resolved" was added to beta's announcement after the update. Is the issue already resolved on .net or will it be resolved with the update?
New buffs
We have created 7 new buffs which you will be able to purchase in our SHOP. Buffs will appear in the shop up to 12 hours after the update.

Rice stew
item_53507.png
+75-100 Fort battle damage

+7 Multiplayer Defense

+7 Multiplayer Attack

Uses: 2
I don't like that the new best Fort Battle buff is now only obtainable through bonds or nuggets instead being able to craft it myself in-game for "free".
Shop price changes
We have changed price of some SHOP chest.
I never wanted anything from those chests, they have 0 practical value in the game, only collection value but I guess it's nice.

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
"The issue has now been resolved" was added to beta's announcement after the update. Is the issue already resolved on .net or will it be resolved with the update?
That issue will be resolved after the update.

Artem124

when i reskill to hp a new dmge buffs comes out :p ..

chests still expensive.. already gave my idea of prices in beta.. follow up

WesternCalin

More rebalance of most prices on UP shop is needed, mostly on old gear and containers and maybe some of the buffs. This would see more investments with nuggets as i think except buffs almost no one buys anything else with nuggets or even bonds.

Azeul

Why is Grilled Steak, a duel buff, replacing my FF buff (Wild West Chili, for example)?

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
Only one buff Active? How is this so. I have character, speed and battle buffs equipped many times. Or is duel the same category as fort?
Those are other class of " buffs", duel buffs and fort buffs have allways replaced each other( it is not a problem with that one).

Maybe this thing can be changed in the future.

Last edited: