update

Deleted User - 1278415

I think the real question should have been "When are the new updates coming?"... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday??

DeletedUser

so the update has been issued today on world 11 and its all screwed up...what are we getting other than a pretty interface and the NPC duels (which is cool by the way)for our premium cash spent....

first we get it then its taken away then we get half of it that doesnt work...wazuppppp...

the 8 working slots remain but still at 2hrs/slot as apposed to 1hr slots at 24pts as mentioned...i qued 4 jobs at 1hr intervals that took 4x24pts of me but only rewarded me with 1hr benefits....if there are bugs in this update then please announce it and get it sorted.....

on a positive im glad the nugget buying bit has not been kept here....buying attributes and skills would ruin the game........:blink:

DeletedUser

NPC is cool but what does it do. I just destroyed 9 of them and I get like 20 bucks in total and like 20 xp with my dueling level not increases and my motivation going down. Is there a point here?

DeletedUser

Since this last time I looked now at the NPC I can duel and their rediculous. I started over and have found a very good dueling soldier. I mean that i have tested and im perfecting my dueler. I have a fancy cap club with a nail at level ten. I have a choice of facing level 20 with Athos foil and bowies nice. Im good, not bragging at all just saying i have been playing the game for year and a half. So with on hit he can beat me. This is ridiculous and even if i beat hit i get like 4 xp and 4 dollars what the point and if you get koed you can still be dueled in the real world.

DeletedUser

Yeah the NPCs need to give better rewards. Like more XP if it his a special weapon, or maybe more money if its a worker or adventurer. The most XP I've gotten so far is just 100 and the most money I've gotten is only like 40 dollars.

Deleted User - 1278415

well I think the NPC's are supposed to get harder arent they? possibly as they get harder they might drop more loot.

If you were to have started with NPC's on a lv5 character then possibly the rewards might be justified.. vs a lv60 taking on an NPC at low level might not pay out as much. but if you were to duel the NPC's often and the difficulty goes up then maybe it might pay out more.

Another benefit of having the NPC duels is great for pure workers.. who try to keep a npc duel to ko themselves so they dont get interurupted while they build.. now I can finish the ghost town quest as I had been leaving it open in case my town gets attacked i could just NPC-KO myself and not worry about the raid and losing town money in the event im ko'd while building.

DeletedUser

If your Koed you not protected cause i tried to beat the guy with Athos foil at level 10 and two tries I was koed but after i sleep i have a duel set up so no quick and cheap ways out for questers and adventurers. I really dont duel builders so I really dont care about that aspect I just want to see what happens if you ko them

DeletedUser

I KOed one, nothing happened.

Faith Bright passes out. X-TheCool-X wins the duel, gains 76 experience points and steals $60 from Faith Bright.

DeletedUser

well well well

i simple mistake i think not.. more like a few sneeky minutes for moderaters to to up there own skill points with free nuggets
i may be wrong but either way its all a farse!!!
i did enjoy this game as it was a challange however recent happenings have made me think twice why propose this if it will not come into effect..
i have put too much time into this world to be robbed blind :ph34r:
why not make world 13 premium where you can buy skills.. when you enter that world you know instead of messing with a pre existing world where people have spent countless hours working fairly and honestly

DeletedUser

i simple mistake i think not.. more like a few sneeky minutes for moderaters to to up there own skill points with free nuggets
i may be wrong but either way its all a farse!!!

i did enjoy this game as it was a challange however recent happenings have made me think twice why propose this if it will not come into effect..
i have put too much time into this world to be robbed blind :ph34r:
why not make world 13 premium where you can buy skills.. when you enter that world you know instead of messing with a pre existing world where people have spent countless hours working fairly and honestly

I'm with you on this, what a joke.

DeletedUser

You're kidding, right? :blink:

I have a challenge for you. Volunteer to be a moderator. And then try to get all of the freebies that you are so sure the other moderators are getting.