an end to the dueling arguement?

should greenhorn be reinstated, and the class abilities be raised?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

i don't think they should get money or xp for what they are screaming out to do in the name of valour and justice. Don't sully the noble cause with incentives, it is the honour and dignity of protecting the helpless womenfolk that is the real motivation-right?

DeletedUser1105

Who's going to want to waste time guarding the town when they might get nothing at all for it though?

I'm niether a soldier nor a dueller, but if I was to be a soldier, I'd damn sure want an incentive to do it, otherwise you'd never get to level up yourself.

DeletedUser

mmmm my friends could use this, i got 3 soldiers and they would do the job hands down

DeletedUser

Perhaps just have some form of level block instead, 1-15, 15-30, 30-60, 60-120 and so on.
only being between those levels would you be safe from harm.
In all, this makes people more wanting to be part of a town so they're a lot more safer than the next person, if they're attacked the towns Soldiers would help them. :D

DeletedUser

Your incentive is that if you win duels, which you haven't wasted any motivation points on, then you get exp and money. Seems like more than enough to me.

DeletedUser

i don't think they should get money or xp for what they are screaming out to do in the name of valour and justice. Don't sully the noble cause with incentives, it is the honour and dignity of protecting the helpless womenfolk that is the real motivation-right?
Unless developers start sending real whiskey and women to players who play as a soldier its not really a job suitable for a RPG:D

DeletedUser

Right!

Who's going to want to waste time guarding the town when they might get nothing at all for it though?

I'm niether a soldier nor a dueller, but if I was to be a soldier, I'd damn sure want an incentive to do it, otherwise you'd never get to level up yourself.
I'm guessing you're blind the the raw useless narcissism of your post :blink:

DeletedUser

i say regular energy points take still 24 for 2 hours but you work continuously tell your energy runs out so your energy is fading slowly get it

DeletedUser1105

I'm guessing you're blind the the raw useless narcissism of your post :blink:

I am blind to it yes, because I don't get what you mean?

I am saying that if this is a job, you'd have to queue it us as such. That's time that a soldier could spend working or duelling to earn XP and money.

There would be a very small chance of someone doing a guard town job for 2 hours during the exact same time that a dueller came to town.

So most of the time it would be a waste of time doing the guard town job, if the duels were the only motivaiton.

DeletedUser

ya there have to be some xp to it without dueling cause you know "dry days"

DeletedUser

I love all this pointless rancour! It's a right madhouse!Then organs throwing random spanners into the works like a demented spacehopper! genius.
COYRAWW!

DeletedUser

erm love the new picture mate but you might want to tone it down a bit before the mods see it:)