Vote W8 for most DRAMA!

DeletedUser

Tomorrow is the last day for voting...

After that do you think we should set up a poll based on Hefty's King & Queen idea?

Sounds like fun to me :)

DeletedUser

Tomorrow is the last day for voting...

After that do you think we should set up a poll based on Hefty's King & Queen idea?

Sounds like fun to me :)

Sure go for it. I laughed so hard reading your thread on the drama K & Q.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

So its official!!! WE WIN! :)

Congrats everyone... we put the excitement into the-west forums :D

DeletedUser

Can I sell my popcorn, peanuts, cotton candy, and cold drinks here?:huh:

DeletedUser

Sure... hurry before the store closes LoL ;)
Aww heck I forgot my sales pitch.:blink:

But that's ok. That kitty got some new mittens. And I have lot's of popcorn we can eat while the drama unfolds.;)

Here have a bag and a cold one.:)

Gotta love the BC bunch and all the drama.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

This is the kind of crap that should be moderated. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

Aww heck I forgot my sales pitch.

But that's ok. That kitty got some new mittens. And I have lot's of popcorn we can eat while the drama unfolds.

Here have a bag and a cold one.

Gotta love the BC bunch and all the drama.

The drama's on both sides or w8 wouldn't have won. The popcorn is for those of us who don't play in w8.

And please...go easy on the smileys.

DeletedUser

This is the kind of crap that should be moderated. Just sayin'.

And just what kind of crap are you talking about? Give it a rest Gyoza, this was our fun thread. If you can't handle a little fun then maybe go back to the other thread. It could get really heated up again now that Eagles and Bat Country are having a go at it. ;)

DeletedUser

The guy's prattling on incoherently in every thread. I mean, a troll is one thing, an unfunny troll is something else.

DeletedUser

The drama's on both sides or w8 wouldn't have won. The popcorn is for those of us who don't play in w8.

And please...go easy on the smileys.

Awww but the smilies make the post ya know.;):D

Here have another bag of popcorn. Sit back relax and enjoy the show. The only thing better is if it had a name like "As the world 8 turns", or something catchy so others could just tune in when they wanted.;):laugh::laugh: