W11 - Fort Battles Dieing?

DeletedUser

Fort Battles here have been everything but exciting as of late. Both sides Code and the "mutt" alliance (Midnight Express, RoF, BC, etc.) can not even fill a medium fort. Being on the side of the mutt alliance i can say it is very aggregating and disappointing to see this world falling apart. Back in the day this world had the best battles day in and day out. Whether it be the opening of new worlds, old players retiring from the game, or lack of interest in fort battles this world NEEDS HELP!

Everyone can agree that winning in 30 rounds or less whether attacking or defending gets old pretty quickly. Premium is a waste of time when one side can not put up a decent fight against the other. Now i am not against losing because that happens all the time. I just want competitive battles here which seem to be next to impossible these days.

Not sure what the Mods can do to help this situation or if they want this world to slowly die out so they can create new ones? In my mind the world is separated with too many alliances and people that want to hold power within their alliance. People are holding grudges against players or towns about things that happened a long time ago. Whether some agree or disagree with my comments i could care less. This thread was started to raise awareness from the people and mods in that world.

The world could use a makeover whether that be making two even sides, having one alliance merge with another, or creating three alliances that attack each other. Either way, i want fun battles back in w11 so everyone can once again enjoy this world! Any ideas or thoughts on how to make battles better again please feel free to reply.

Regards,
DT

DeletedUser14006

Sadly this is the case that affects most worlds at the moment Don, this power struggle you mention is exactly what is spoiling fort battles on world one at the moment and inevitably can only be fixed by the players from within. Luckily for us on world one at the moment we have Vic rallying around from one alliance to another shaking hands and handing out 'what to do next' pamphlets to the alliance members as suppose to the traditional cloak & dagger method of gathering one or two leaders from each alliance which usually fails due to not being able to let go of whatever history has happened between a minority of players.

Even without the issues of a power struggle within alliances world numbers simply are not what they used to be, guess for now we just have to make the best of a dire situation, try to sustain game balance amongst the players and hope the developers are planning something to boost numbers in the game.

DeletedUser

Saying fort battles are dying on w11 is like saying your fried chicken is dying.

DeletedUser

w11 has the players its just people's egos that are getting in the way....plus elmyr is there

DeletedUser22493

Or perhaps people just don't find fort battles very entertaining anymore..

It's too predictable, too little rewarding. It's been explored and perfected. Theres no element of surprise anymore.

DeletedUser15641

Well, I won't tell you my w3 secrets due to egos by the elm and others :p(reb, you too!)

If you guys wanna fill ff's, you can do it but not with current attitude!

DeletedUser

Well, I won't tell you my w3 secrets due to egos by the elm and others

tug is once again making up facts. Going through West Forts' w3 battles starting in May 2012, the last full month before migration opened, I see small battle after small battle that isn't full. I had to go back 64 battles from May 31st, 2012 to find a 50:42 small battle, this one. They aren't secrets, they're delusions.

DeletedUser15641

Your ignorant, self egocentric acts had killed the server not yosemite!

Eh, I started my techniques late.

Beat it elmo(Make me happy with your lovely red reps!)

DeletedUser

I agree. I recently started playing this game again, and you know what? It's true. I remember clashing 80vs80 at large forts. Now I cant even see 50 vs 50. Probably that's why most of the forts are small and medium now.

DeletedUser

80 vs 80 at large forts? 140 vs 120 was more like it.

Oh ye, I clearly remember when we lost our fort (my town) and we went and took it back and it was a big clash 140 vs 120 and at the end we kicked them. And it ended 50 vs 0. Battles were equal, not either crushing defeat or crushing victory. More people chooses dueling these days.

DeletedUser15641

You can't blame other towns except new worlds, whenever a new world comes up.

It sucks all the life of the other worlds imo.

DeletedUser22493

It's a pretty delicate balance. Hard to get new players to join a old world too.