W12 town and player awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14793

1375185864_06272010_1.jpg

You have to remember we joined our town at least 1 month later then you guys. stop dueling for 1 month and then lets see where the stats are :)

DeletedUser

You have to remember we joined our town at least 1 month later then you guys. stop dueling for 1 month and then lets see where the stats are :)
Also, disturbed has about.. 6 more guys than us? Not saying anything bad about The Disturbed, in fact they are all awesome duelers.

DeletedUser

If you take the time to look theres really only two stats that matter.

The difference in duels won to loss. Disturbed is barely beating the bloody path with only 300 more.

Now the difference in ko. The Distubed has 411 more enemies koed then themselves.
The bloody path has 1552 more enemies koed then themselves. Considering that in general kos are harder to get then wins in duels the stats speak for them self.

DeletedUser22500

Best overall town: Sudden Valley--no doubt at this point
Best Dueling town: Not sure--I'll go SV
Best Fort fighting town: Again--early on--no doubt

Best Town Leader: Bliggity!
Best Builder: NO IDEA
Best Ranged Dueler: NOT ME!
Best Melee Dueler: AGAIN--NOT ME!
Best Fort General: dboone--hands down!
Best Fort Attacker: dboone--hands down!
Best Fort Defender: SyntaxError
Best Forum Personality: Pele
Worst Forum Personality: Headpot--although for some reason I like him!

thanks for the award i will say though no way is dboone best fort general or attacker and syntax is def not the best fort defender. the only reason they do good is cause they havent gone against a good leader or been in a good fort battle yet. sudden valley why not stop telling our allies who they can and cant be allied with, that is just a sign of true weakness!!

DeletedUser13388

If you take the time to look theres really only two stats that matter.

The difference in duels won to loss. Disturbed is barely beating the bloody path with only 300 more.

Now the difference in ko. The Distubed has 411 more enemies koed then themselves.
The bloody path has 1552 more enemies koed then themselves. Considering that in general kos are harder to get then wins in duels the stats speak for them self.

The thing,that really matters is,when the world is feared from you.

Since we dont know,who is the most scary town in the eyes of the others,we should look the current point system and for now The Disturbed is N1 :)

DeletedUser

Or you could look at the two differences. Basically Disturbed has won alot of duels. They have also lost alot. So the accurate thing would be to take the difference in the two. Then again its not an argument either of us are going to win considering your from one and im from the other. :unsure:

DeletedUser

The thing,that really matters is,when the world is feared from you.

Since we dont know,who is the most scary town in the eyes of the others,we should look the current point system and for now The Disturbed is N1 :)
Lol. Just by a few points in the point systems. Really it boils down to KOs and wins. Sure you may win a lot but you hardly KO any.

DeletedUser16628

Nice work Ice Hawk your right wins and ko's rule the day and we @ bloody path are #1 in those 2 .The disturbed are a very good group of duelers but lack our ko power.

DeletedUser13388

I dunno why you argue,when you climb to N1 on dueling points,then pretend to be.

If the KO-s were the most important factor to be N1 town in the duels,then i would go for 0 motivation for ages,would pick a melee toon and would beat the crap out of the low level players with repeated duels.

Not to mention that we had whole alliance camping us for months and we didnt have the chance to pick our victims at all.

KO-s...go beat my 1625 dmg then ;) Isnt it that a factor too ? ;)

DeletedUser

Not really. You easily could have went out and picked the bottom lowest level you could go for worker and dueled them. So i don't consider the best damage a factor for anything on either side. So with the extra 1500 ko difference on our side and the extra 300 win difference on your side i guess we can just be even.

You cant sit their and honestly say that kos count for nothing. If you are saying that none of your arguments should carry any merit.

DeletedUser13388

Not really. You easily could have went out and picked the bottom lowest level you could go for worker and dueled them.

Isnt it the same for the KO-s ? Hmmm ?? Or for the wins ???

And btw,go pick worker and make 1625 dmg,waiting your screen-shot.

P.S. :

The "worker"

1721082020_05272010_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes but if you want to take workers into account then all the stats dont count for anything on either side. I never said you DID that i said you could have. Also im not level 47 and im reskilling cause i put some stats into some less desirable things so im not the best dueler right now.

Its more then obvious he is not a dueler if you look at his stats he has won one dueler. You posting that picture did nothing except prove that it was against a target that was more or less defenseless.

DeletedUser13388

Yes but if you want to take workers into account then all the stats dont count for anything on either side. I never said you DID that i said you could have. Also im not level 47 and im reskilling cause i put some stats into some less desirable things so im not the best dueler right now.

Its more then obvious he is not a dueler if you look at his stats he has won one dueler. You posting that picture did nothing except prove that it was against a target that was more or less defenseless.

I gave you the picture,to show you who is he,and te let you try make that dmg on him ( sorry that i am messing you here Un-Real).And about the non-dueler thing,all your wins and KO-s are vs pure duelers,you want to tell me that ?And i can give you screens from other worlds with 1700-1800 dmg wins versus players from top 10.

And about the KO-s,i told you,that everyone can easy pick a melee toon,to go for 0 motivation and to attack mainly shooters cause they are low on hp and are easy to be KO-ed with 1 or 2 duels.And i told you that we were fighting with whole alliance and we didnt have the chance to pick our victims at all,but seems you didnt read the whole post.

Everyone can go choose an easy targets,to make easy wins,KO-s or damage.

There is a current system for calculating the dueling points,so sue it,dont make your own.

And i told you,that it doesnt matter how many KO-s you have or how many dueling wins,the important thing is,when your town beat the c*ap out of the whole alliance for example.

DeletedUser

Alright, cut the crap. How about we NOT turn this into a debate thread and agree to disagree. The Bloody Path and The Disturbed are both very good duel towns(perhaps the same in skill).

DeletedUser

If you our going to say that about kos then i am going to say that about wins. We have alot of 0 motivation dueler. The question is which is the best dueling town not which town has the most dueling points. So this allows for some interpretation and stats to be brought in. The fact is no one will know who the best dueling town is untill we go to war with each other and slug it out, which would be brutal and long lasting. You are also saying you are best cause you beat The shadow alliance. We have wars going on right now with the Low alliance and Little rock and their allies.

By the way i was in The shadow Empire at the beginning of this world. It's not that hard to beat them they weren't all that organized or impressive. I read your post. Your argument of we had a war with strong people so we are the best carries no water cause so have we. CanonRebelz i tried that already hes not havin it.

DeletedUser13388

Alright, cut the crap. How about we NOT turn this into a debate thread and agree to disagree. The Bloody Path and The Disturbed are both very good duel towns(perhaps the same in skill).

As i said,there is a ranking and everyone can check there ;)

And btw its ok to have some debates and argues,anyway world 12 need some actions and imo its time to start doing something about it.And from now on,i will start working about it ;) :D

DeletedUser

As i said,there is a ranking and everyone can check there ;)

And btw its ok to have some debates and argues,anyway world 12 need some actions and imo its time to start doing something about it.And from now on,i will start working about it ;) :D
Lol, you guys are barely in the lead in the in-game duel points stats. Again, I say we are pretty much equal.

DeletedUser13388

If you our going to say that about kos then i am going to say that about wins. We have alot of 0 motivation dueler. The question is which is the best dueling town not which town has the most dueling points. So this allows for some interpretation and stats to be brought in. The fact is no one will know who the best dueling town is untill we go to war with each other and slug it out, which would be brutal and long lasting.

Man,i just said exactly that in my last post ? :eek:hmy: You really do not read my whole posts :nowink:

You are also saying you are best cause you beat The shadow alliance. We have wars going on right now with the Low alliance and Little rock and their allies.

By the way i was in The shadow Empire at the beginning of this world. It's not that hard to beat them they weren't all that organized or impressive. I read your post.

Yes,i am saying that we are the best and i am not saying,that its cause we kicked their as*es,the Shadow Alliance was just an example.

DeletedUser13388

Lol, you guys are barely in the lead in the in-game duel points stats. Again, I say we are pretty much equal.

That sounds to me like "half-pregnant".You are pregnant or you are not.

You are N1 or you are not :)

DeletedUser

I don't believe English is your first language. But i don't see anywhere in that first post were you said what i said. You said you want to apply that to our kos but its a two way street so it can be applied to you wins. I don't know how duel ratings are calculated exactly so will someone please break it down EXACTLY as its calculated or link me to it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.