Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Celxius

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm saying good bye now to all the friends I made here. I've had enough of college educated IDIOTS to last me a lifetime.

Hope they are all proud of them selves for being the main reason half the decent people don't come to the forums anymore and aren't playing the game now.

DeletedUser

Bosta I'm sick of the BEEP thats going on and of being called names. I won't be back. I will still play the game though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Names like garbage? No, wait, that was one of yours. Come on, you folks started the name calling months ago by calling the players who duel workers immoral players, not immoral characters. At least stay for the whole ride.

DeletedUser

Names like garbage? No, wait, that was one of yours. Come on, you folks started the name calling months ago by calling the players who duel workers immoral players, not immoral characters. At least stay for the whole ride.

This is a sentient statement.

DeletedUser

Some place where there isn't any trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can get to by a boat or a train. It's far, far away. Behind the moon, beyond the rain.

DeletedUser14280

Nevermind, then.
I actually voted for you, so we're all square.

Why didn't I vote for myself? I'm worried I might've been expected to actually contribute to this forum.

DeletedUser

I have Bosta's siggie done in case he wins. It's a good one too :D

DeletedUser

Vote for Bosta!!! His sig is already done and it's really cool :p

DeletedUser

No I don't want Quantrillo as King... drama or other wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.