Want to join World 9 town called "towerhome"?

DeletedUser

We currently have 6 more positions open up in the town called towerhome.If anyone interested write a telegram to bomberoman123 who is town's founder and shot caller. To find the town the coordinates are (3, -1) from top right corner of town square mile radius on right side of intel map. In other words go 3 squares right and 1 square down.We are upgrading residence for future positions to be filled. Ask for invitation and then get recruited in for living and free housing and discounts on items.:)

DeletedUser

I need alliance please!!!!

I have been the victim of attacks from various fighters but as a worker I cannot and do not got most of the time time to boost my fighting skills. I am sick of it and I know its part of the game and to enjoy damaging others but my role is boosting town building upgrades. I am the first to be named City Counselor and second a Founder . Please contact wesjames55 or bomberoman123 for immediate coalition. Please we need workers form other toens to come and help through our programs. We willing to bring business to your town if so.
**********Our town is located at (4,-1) or from quadrant map its four squares right and one down starting fromtop left side of quadrant map*********** Just click on the World Icon at bottom left and onve you get to the coordinates for that then you click in the center of that square please.

Last edited by a moderator: