P&P WANTED Evil?

DeletedUser

Is WANTED really the "Evil" Empire?

Everywhere I look in world 2 I see that WANTED is an Evil Empire:

Quote from the town of Spirit:

Join us in fighting the evils of "Wanted" and for the freedom of all of World 2
Come help Fort Eagles Rest defend from an attack against the evil WANTED empire. The battle is two hours away. Sorry for the short notice but I'm just now able to get on the forums.
There are more examples, but I think that's enough to get my point across.

I understand these quotes from direct enemies, but from towns that we barely visit? Just because we conquer forts and duel others, does that make us evil? Was the Roman Empire evil for taking over other countries?

Let's say our enemies succeed and take our forts and eventually knock us out of the top ranks... does that now make them evil? It's the same thing, they are taking over others forts and are now number 1... they should be considered evil since they have done the same thing.

DeletedUser

Just to get opinions, that's all, just want a conversation going.

DeletedUser

My opinion is that since WANTED dominates this world, they could probably declare themselves the "winners" of world 2, although the question would still be who is exactly included in this definition of "winner" - allies like Moulin Rouge, WANTED 1/2/3/4/5/6, etc? Officially there are no alliances in the game yet, therefore: which town of WANTED is now really the winner, and are the other WANTED towns happy with the fact that they are second rated?

This dominance does also make this world a much more boring place. I believe it kills excitement on this world, and more people will prefer to play on other worlds, where there are more drama, wars, intrigue, etc.

It is similar to real life where most people would not really want one country to rule the entire world (especially if it would be a one-party / autocratic dictatorship ruling the world). Similarly the majority of people not part of WANTED, would feel negative and brand WANTED as "evil" on W2.

DeletedUser

My opinion is that since WANTED dominates this world, they could probably declare themselves the "winners" of world 2, although the question would still be who is exactly included in this definition of "winner" - allies like Moulin Rouge, WANTED 1/2/3/4/5/6, etc? Officially there are no alliances in the game yet, therefore: which town of WANTED is now really the winner, and are the other WANTED towns happy with the fact that they are second rated?

This dominance does also make this world a much more boring place. I believe it kills excitement on this world, and more people will prefer to play on other worlds, where there are more drama, wars, intrigue, etc.

It is similar to real life where most people would not really want one country to rule the entire world (especially if it would be a one-party / autocratic dictatorship ruling the world). Similarly the majority of people not part of WANTED, would feel negative and brand WANTED as "evil" on W2.

Ah, this is where you are wrong, WANTED doesn't rule the world, thats like sayin WANTED have won...when they havn't...there is still an oposing force against WANTED, isnt there...you will hear the mighty name...'Offtopica' roll of people lips;)

This is another thing that I can't wait to see, notice the "can't wait", because I can see it happening...

In every empire, things break down don't they, like i mighty empires like you said Latigo, eventually I think your towns will want to be the greatest...and there's only room for one, isnt there ;) ...and of course, ill be the one waiting...and laughing at the side:p

But onto topic, nahh, I don't see you as been evil..I see you as being one big hugging family, which is what you are...

To be evil in my eyes, you would have to be, first of all, sort of respected by me, then feared and seen as un-predictable if you get me :blink: But to me, i see you as a fat person almost, you can tell where you are going to roll...so maybe fat would be better, than evil? ;)

DeletedUser

My opinion is that since WANTED dominates this world, they could probably declare themselves the "winners" of world 2

I don't agree that WANTED dominates W2. WANTED has 3 towns in the top ten, but we also have NO forts in the west, or even mid-west for that matter. I would say WANTED dominates the east... but not by far W2.

although the question would still be who is exactly included in this definition of "winner" - allies like Moulin Rouge, WANTED 1/2/3/4/5/6, etc? Officially there are no alliances in the game yet, therefore: which town of WANTED is now really the winner, and are the other WANTED towns happy with the fact that they are second rated?

As for the "winner" town, there is no winner town... WANTED is a different type of alliance than others such as CUFT, LG, in other worlds. WANTED tried to go down the road of "tagging" every town with the WANTED name, but it doesn't work. About 4 months back WANTED downgraded 20 towns down to 6 WANTED towns. WANTED works as "one" town now. We switch in and out of our 6 towns quite often and we do not see any town greater than any other town...WANTED 2 IS WANTED 5 and so on.

As for Moulin Rouge, and our other allies, they are allies, they are not WANTED. We call them for help and they call us for help. We do not work closely with them in planning, but when they need help they ask and when we need it we ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my opinion, I think people refer to us as "evil" because a lot of towns hate us for taking their forts but that's just part of the game a lot of lame kids just hold a grudge and never look on the "good" side. I mean seriously people need to lighten up in this game, They take duels, Forts and alliances WAY to serious, Its amazing and pathetic.

Wanted is a good alliance because we work as a family, we have good stradegys when it comes to fort battles and that's how we dominate.

Harsha..

well, it's time that i said something, lol

yes, Sk8erMan, it's quite true, many players hate wanted and use the term "evil" as you guys took their towns forts, some players even told me in their mails after losing their last fort "WANTED has taken the fun out of this world..."

in my personal opnion, i wont term WANTED as "evil", they are just like any other mega alliance in the west, due to mass coorindiation and close contact, such alliances dominate, this makes them good opponments and keeps the excitment alive in W20, lol

DeletedUser

WANTED dominates the East in W2, we are by far the strongest town family/alliance in World 2...

dominating in my mind would be more in the sense of owning forts at least in the mid-west heading toward the West.

We are not at that point... we are the strongest, but dominating, not there YET.

I'm not here to just spread lies... offtopica and their counterparts spread lies... when I post on the forums it's all TRUTH... lies bite you in the end. Truth will always shine through.

WANTED is getting stronger daily and we will dominate... starting with the east, in which we do dominate... the world, not there yet, but it is a goal.

DeletedUser

???? Not sure about the PR then - according to the posts (mostly by WANTED members) I thought WANTED dominated, but now I am really unsure... maybe Jakester2 is right all along... :huh:

Some times, you just have to admit that I am always right ;)

And king david, another clear example of someone taking the GAME to seriously...me and my town spread lies? You sound like iv destroyed your family...

What lies may these be then? As far as i know, I havnt spread anything, yet alone lies...

Lol at the way you try and dig your way out of lack of communication,

And yes, cleary you own the hole East...even thought I have a large town on the front...oh, and with a fort! :razz: You own that? hahaha

You take this to seriously, my advice, ge out of your virtual world, get a lil life, maybe a girlfriend...then admit that a 15 year old is a better leader than you...

Sidenote: Bring back WOMBAT...he was a good leader, un-like you :unsure:

DeletedUser

Game to seriously? It's ROLE-PLAYING GAME... what's the point of playing without becoming a dueler/leader western role?

When people say "Yeah WANTED Rules! We dominate!" it's like at a pep-rally, getting pumped that you're killing the other team...

I was trying to have a serious discussion here, but I see the"15yr old" in you won't grow up past that....

And as for the lies... acting like you can take down the Big Bad WANTED evil empire, saying things such as "we have a big fort in the east!"

Last time I checked WANTED has 5 BIG forts and 5 other small and medium forts... oh yeah, you guys really are giving "WANTED" a run for the money =-P

DeletedUser

Ok its time for me to have my say!!

If you look at the rankings you will see WANTED above Offtopica.
1. We have double the number of fort points.
2. We have 1205x the amount of dueling points.

This is just a comparison of the top WANTED town and offtopica. Now if you want to we can go to our next WANTED town and compare again? :cool:

And for when you said take this game seriously, no he doesn't he just knows how to play it like a master unlike someone :razz:

Sidenote: Bring back WOMBAT...he was a good leader, un-like you

No he wasn't a good leader he was an awesome leader, and now we have more and that is why we control the east on W2 :D:D

DeletedUser

Game to seriously? It's ROLE-PLAYING GAME... what's the point of playing without becoming a dueler/leader western role?

When people say "Yeah WANTED Rules! We dominate!" it's like at a pep-rally, getting pumped that you're killing the other team...

I was trying to have a serious discussion here, but I see the"15yr old" in you won't grow up past that....

And as for the lies... acting like you can take down the Big Bad WANTED evil empire, saying things such as "we have a big fort in the east!"

Last time I checked WANTED has 5 BIG forts and 5 other small and medium forts... oh yeah, you guys really are giving "WANTED" a run for the money =-P

Yes, i go round bragging we have a big fort in the east?:blink: news to me haha

Cry me a river...

You do take it to seriously? role playing? :huh:

DeletedUser

I'm not impressed. I was a member of Wanted V for a few months. I needed to leave town to shop and didn't even bother trying to get an invite back because the town only had about 5 people left. I never got a telegram from anyone asking about me leaving, although I have gotten random invites from other Wanted towns.

Dominating is easy, just get together a few hundred of your closest friends (or complete strangers, as the case may be), and you're ready to dominate. There's nothing in the rules about alliances because that's not the way the game is supposed to be played.

And btw, lose the caps, shouting is rude.

Edit:
Oh yeah, and FTR, some of y'all may know I'm a member of a TW town in w1, which is completely irrelevant because it's hard to find a non-n00b town that isn't in an alliance. I used to be in a town I joined from a random invite. I left when they joined 0E0, largely because of the idiotic anachronistic name. Then I joined a small family that was allied with AH/ETC, which greatly limited who I could duel on the eastern column of the map. Now I'm TW.

Harsha..

yes, you could say...

dominating can be easy, if you have enough guys on board, such as if had accounts on many different worlds, you can make many friends, and when joining a new world, you couldjust bring them all together to make one big town, which will keep on growing

even though alliances is not the way the game should be played, i must say that, looking at all the new worlds, they are becoming a big part of the game, no matter how hard the devs try to stop it happening, for exaple, in W10, as soon as it began, 2-3 major alliances sprang up, in the coming weeks, more were formed and now there might be almost 15+ alliances there

DeletedUser

If the developers didn't want alliances, like they say, there wouldn't be forts. Forts are what created the alliances and got them to grow more than what they were before the forts. Before the forts there were so called alliances, but nothing like what they are now. In order to control more than 4 forts you need more and more towns on board to keep them... in which this is where alliances come into play.

Also, elmyr you say it's easy to dominate, get a bunch of players together and dominate. Sounds simple, but you know it's not that simple. It takes good leadership and active players with a common goal and strategy to dominate. If it were that simple WANTED wouldn't be on top for so long and some other town/alliance would take over.

elmyr, I remember seeing you in WANTED V a while back. You were actually apart of us when we were doing the whole "tag" thing like cuft and lg. We just had every town who wanted to be wanted just put wanted in their town name. I think at one point we had over 30 towns. It makes you look like you dominate, but you don't. We decided back in August sometime to downgrade and move everyone to 6 main towns. We were able to communicate much easier and instead of having 200 members in 30 towns we had 200 in 6 towns. Some towns still have the WANTED tag, but they are slowly dying off.

These type of adjustments need to be made to make an alliance strong and stay strong.