War Declared on Longreach Alliance!

DeletedUser

"I'm bored, lets start a war"

:D I've decided that the Longreach Alliance is far too large for my liking (kind of like Microsoft) and have therefore issued a few slappings in random order, here and there, in order to try and break it up! (TBBG come out wherever you are LMAO). Here is "my" contribution to the "war effort", post yours below if you're bored (like me) and have nothing else better to do. Let the games begin...

indian_small.png

High King Slaine

Level 50
Dueling level 50
Duel Location -LA-Longreach​

Total health points
- 484 HP

Donald J West wins the duel, gains 64 experience points and steals $240 from High King Slaine.

Level 42
Dueling level 54
Duel Location Talonia​

Total health points
- 643 HP

Donald J West wins the duel, gains 85 experience points and steals $3 from p4r4d1gm4.

Level 42
Dueling level 45
Duel Location Comanche Moon

-Total health points
- 630 HP

airskyne passes out. Donald J West wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $87 from airskyne.

Level 47
Dueling level 58
Duel Location Comanche Moon

Total health points
- 720 HP

Summers19 passes out. Donald J West wins the duel, gains 105 experience points and steals $102 from Summers19.

Level 40
Dueling level 52
Duel Location Talonia

Total health points
- 670 HP

TheMerchant. passes out. Donald J West wins the duel, gains 60 experience points and steals $856 from TheMerchant..

Anyone else want to have a crack at it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i might not make the war front but if you get boared and up for an arranged duel send me an in game mail. my A.D.D. kicks in after a few hrs of picking beans =(.
my in game name the same.

DeletedUser

I never knew that about 5 towns full of friends with other worlds that have about 10-15 people each was big, but just so you know you just messed with the adventurers and one offline low level dueler. You have to mess with me to get a war started :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone thats "bored" should look at the fort battle overveiw, there are going to be ALOT of battle in the next bit. Grab your shootin' irons and get in on a fort battle near you.

DeletedUser

Anyone thats "bored" should look at the fort battle overveiw, there are going to be ALOT of battle in the next bit. Grab your shootin' irons and get in on a fort battle near you.
I agree. Hooo Rah!:ph34r:

DeletedUser

LMAO .. out of 11 fort battles yesterday only 3 of them were even any where near worth going to. Most of them were diversions. :laugh::p

DeletedUser

Were they really diversions, or were they just meant to look like diversions to the unsuspecting eye?:razz:

DeletedUser

i used to get bored, but then i bought a pet midget off E-Bay. its like a pit bull that talks =O

DeletedUser

Well it looks like the OP left his town after you can see that he dueled some low level workers and adventurers and a dueler, most of them vary from 20 character levels bellow him to 7. Too bad I was out shopping when this happened, I could of taught him a lesson :ph34r:.

DeletedUser

I wish TBBG was still together, I would jump at any chance to have a big war or whatever with Longreach

DeletedUser15322

at any rate, kudos to someone for trying to start something in this world..largely unsuccessful or not..things r really winding down in world 8, look at the number of people on the server it is steadily declining.

DeletedUser

at any rate, kudos to someone for trying to start something in this world..largely unsuccessful or not..things r really winding down in world 8, look at the number of people on the server it is steadily declining.
That's ok a few of us old die hards will turn off the light when we are the last to leave.:razz:

DeletedUser

I tried to get my town excited and active a few months ago by attacking a large fort. I even posted on the official forums to get random bystanders to join me. Then I contacted a bunch of different towns that were listed as allies in my town forum. I sent them a one page long battle strategy with graphics. Then a week after I messaged everyone and everything I attacked.

It was like 20 to 120. Hurrah for inactivity!