Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Current fort battles
User name: -FoM- Crow Nest
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 11:58 AM

get ready for more drama

DeletedUser

This will be the first full confrontation of the Federation of Marshalls and the Legion Empire. It should draw the full slate of 128 vs 128 participants. All mid to high level FOM members are urged to participate. All Noobs (level 10 and below) from any town in world 8 are urged to help Sin City in its attack. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13388

This will be the first full confrontation of the Federation of Marshalls and the Legion Empire. It should draw the full slate of 128 vs 128 participants. All mid to high level FOM members are urged to participate. All Noobs (level 10 and below) from any town in world 8 are urged to help Sin City in its attack. :D

Guys dont dare to run away,when you see our demonic power.No matter that we will beat the life out of you,just stand and fight till the end :)

Regards.

DeletedUser

Guys dont dare to run away,when you see our demonic power.No matter that we will beat the life out of you,just stand and fight till the end :)

Regards.

Toss me an invite to any one of your towns, sir. I will bravely shoot holes in those noob's faces.

DeletedUser15560

If I had a fort weapon I would participate.
Unfortunately we've only got a Brittle Bow and Precise Crossbow :|

DeletedUser

This doesn't seem very sportsmanlike.

DeletedUser15560

Of course not. Nobody in world 8 is cares about sportsmanship. They just care about who wins or loses. Kittenkicker is a prime example.

DeletedUser15560

I sure hope your kidding. KK spews crap all over his profile bragging about he beat an adventurer that dueled him when he has high tactics.

Honestly now...

DeletedUser

Well he's restricted to spewing crap in his profile cause he can't handle the heat on the forums without throwing his toys out of the pram.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sure hope your kidding. KK spews crap all over his profile bragging about he beat an adventurer that dueled him when he has high tactics.

Honestly now...

If you're meaning StariqKech. They have had a running feud ever since world 8 opened up. And StariqKech was ranked 2nd at one time in the dueling if I remember correctly. So either way KK has justification to brag on his personal profile if he choses. At least KK doesn't hide under the bed chasing dust bunnies all the time like Gyoza.;) :laugh: But that's my opinion.

DeletedUser

Dusty is in charge of the FoM "spewing and toy throwing" department now.

DeletedUser

Wow .. try to have a decent conversation going and you have to start the garbage again Quantrillo. :dry:

DeletedUser

Wow .. try to have a decent conversation going and you have to start the garbage again Quantrillo. :dry:

Seems to me that after a very pleasant absence Dusty the Cat returned and immediately started it all up again. Or are you one of the (seemingly) many people that think you can say absolutely anything and it's OK as long as you put in enough asinine emoticons after it?

Status
Not open for further replies.