Waste or Save? You decide!

DeletedUser

Hello forum,

I own a town called Western Point (in world 8) and am thinking about leaving this game to persue other hobbies.

What shall I do?...

1. Ghost my town by leaving it, thus trashing $5,249 of treasury funds in the process. Then quit the game and leave $12,000 of cash and $54,000 worth of saleable inventory and clothes just...err... sitting there doing naff all.

2. Be a good sport and invite someone into my town and then make them the town founder, and ask them "where shall I donate my cash?"

The truth is, I am bored with this game and want to move on to pastures new.

So, if there are any folks out there who wish to become the new founder of my town (as stated above) then you can either reply in this forum, or contact me on world 8 with your "reasons why I should give you my town" telegram, and then I'll announce who the winner is, in this thread...

I go by the name of Donald J West in World 8

DeletedUser8627

Or you can give me your account and I'll carry on with it for you.

It is perfectly legal to take over another players account and I don't play world 8.

Up to you, I'll carry on running the town.

PM me if you interested.

DeletedUser

Either...

1. Give away the account, in which case Da Twista is deserving, unless he continues to support inventory limits. :p

2. Liquidate and offer the cash to a deserving town in the w8 boards.

3. Or liquidate and deposit the case in your treasury and offer the town on the w8 boards.

DeletedUser8627

Aww Elmyr cares...

Tell you what, if i do get the account ill shall stand forth and go fully against inventory limits and pancakes.

But ill be happy to play would 8, just dont lis to go through the beginning like im now doing in world 11. My work colleague Glenn ZA is playing in that world and I would not mind joining him.

So im more than willing to take it over... :)

DeletedUser8627

First come first serve my man :)
Plus i dont think its allowed to take over an account in a world you already playing in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I don't regret not encouraging you to reconsider and not quit now. ;)

DeletedUser

Well I don't regret not encouraging you to reconsider and not quit now. ;)

I don't regret it either, as I'm quitting... regardless of your decision to encourage me or not. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Since it's come down to trying to give away the town instead of the account, I'm moving this to the w8 boards.