WEST END is recruiting

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1278415

FOM LEUT WEST END is recruiting

Town Name: FOM LEUT WEST END
Town Rank: 264
Town Points: 28453
What classes are required: All classes welcome - Soliders and Duelers are preferred.
Number of Open Positions:11
Town Descriptions: The town is re-gearing to be a dueling town now that it has an active member base.
Who to contact: Good Feather or any town council member

Thanks.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

We have added more residency and so that opens up more spots for available players at West End

Deleted User - 1278415

Added more residency again and growing at a great pace.

Deleted User - 1278415

Updated main post:

I've been away on holiday from my town for the past few weeks, I'm back and I need a few good recruits all levels and all classes are welcome.

Deleted User - 1278415

Looking for new recruits all classes. Several buildings have been updated with new exterior building materials using this new stuff called "asbestos" :) should keep us all warm and toasty now.

Deleted User - 1278415

Town Name: FOM LEUT WEST END
Town Rank: 240
Town Points: 34389
What classes are required: All classes welcome - Soldiers and Duelers are preferred.
Number of Open Positions:16
FOM - Tactical HQ
Sister town: FOM Tumble Weed - 40499
Who to contact: Good Feather or any town council member with a special hat.

Town Descriptions: Good ol' town... dogs in the street... or those may be duelers... cant see too well without my focals in. anyway yea if your looking to join a town... come on down to the West End.

We take on new learners to the game. I dont mind teachin the rules of the west ask yer questions.... just no hypothetical meaning of life stuff ya know. your ma an pa should have raised ya better.